They sure do!

(if that paper is a list of the losing team)
They we go…make sure to always read the fine print.

Well that escalated quick!!! Both teams announced in one day is…

Congrats on those chosen for @e1iterate 's team, should be a BLAST

61 pages on this one before it even kicks off, gonna be a great start to the new year

Team E1iterate has been announced…

I wait for my team…

Good luck to Team @e1iterate ! I know a winning makeup when I see it. Stacked! Loaded! Ready to roll!

All sorts of bombs being dropped!

61 pages on this one before it even kicks off, gonna be a great start to the new year
61 pages before the TEAMS are even both picked. This is going to get good(er) than it already is!

That's a scary looking team. Like a legit threat. Not enough of a reason to back off the taunting because #teamwinning still hasn't been drawn but yeah, he's got some gamers fo'sho.
Absolutely...see some names on that list that are from areas that may not get much golf in the rest of the year...question is how will those folks make sure their game is ready come Jan? The same will be the case for Team JDax as well I assume.

Absolutely...see some names on that list that are from areas that may not get much golf in the rest of the year...question is how will those folks make sure their game is ready come Jan? The same will be the case for Team JDax as well I assume.

That's my only answer, hah.

Yep, this is going to be an issue for me. Combine that with the fact I'm currently playing quite a bit worse than my handicap.....got my work cut out, haha.

That's where the simulators come in. We can strike the ball well, but the chipping may be suspect😂😂😂😂.

FIRST UPDATE

Teams and Captain @e1iterate and @JDax with this being the first event of the year, we are going to all have some fun with the buildup and and have fun contest around predictions of course. With that said, we are going to get Day 1 pairings and matchups done pretty early. So here is the task.

Get with your team and put together the pairings for Shamble on Day 1 and Alternate Shot on Day 1. Those twosomes will stay together for the entire day, but their opponents may change.

Then you will submit the pairings to me via PM and we will do a draw to determine who will be playing who for the first two rounds.

Time to get excited everybody.

FIRST UPDATE

Teams and Captain @e1iterate and @JDax with this being the first event of the year, we are going to all have some fun with the buildup and and have fun contest around predictions of course. With that said, we are going to get Day 1 pairings and matchups done pretty early. So here is the task.

Get with your team and put together the pairings for Shamble on Day 1 and Alternate Shot on Day 1. Those twosomes will stay together for the entire day, but their opponents may change.

Then you will submit the pairings to me via PM and we will do a draw to determine who will be playing who for the first two rounds.

Love it. :love:

FIRST UPDATE

I’m in the field most of the day…
I will be contacting Team JDax later on in the day to get this process started…

Back