Tis true! JDax will get his game in shape! I’m just glad it’s coming all together & those T100s irons are lethal.
I’m working on things… I played better than I scored today.

I’m working on things… I played better than I scored today.
…and that is what matters. The scores will come!

The game is peaking right now…shot the best score I’ve posted in a few months! Let the last hole get away from me or it could have been amazing!!!

The ole handicap saver last hole. Seen it many times.

I don’t normally wear purple, but Budget Golf had this as a doorbuster, and it will match with the shaft, so….72066071-13D0-4C4E-9B0D-364ACCB99260.jpeg

Got in another round today! Working to be ready for January!

Got in another round today! Working to be ready for January!
I sense that cap dropping and I love it. Seeing you work hard is motivating. Congrats

I had to look up this reference it got soo much better.

based on the posting of Team E1iterate your mascot seems to be this...

Does anybody really want to be Grimace?
Wow, showing your age with that reference.

Did you know (in my best Cliff Clavin voice) using the color purple in clothing was traditionally associated with royalty and the wealthy because of the cost needed to make the dye? So carry on team @JDax and let's rock the color purple like the Royalty we are!

Wow, showing your age with that reference.

Did you know (in my best Cliff Clavin voice) using the color purple in clothing was traditionally associated with royalty and the wealthy because of the cost needed to make the dye? So carry on team @JDax and let's rock the color purple like the Royalty we are!
If you need to exert some sort of prowess and try to level the playing field as you are playing against actual royalty in @e1iterate and I as you watch your partner grind, I support it. Wear the purple jump suit, I hear its flattering.

Do you hear that? Those are the pops disappearing...Shhhh, it's a glorious sound, right @JDax

If you need to exert some sort of prowess and try to level the playing field as you are playing against actual royalty in @e1iterate and I as you watch your partner grind, I support it. Wear the purple jump suit, I hear its flattering.

Do you hear that? Those are the pops disappearing...Shhhh, it's a glorious sound, right @JDax
I support the ambitious and great chirping. In fact, you have some of the finest chirping I've heard outside of the Corps. Now, is that a sign of concern that's being masked by the idea of you having to fight tooth and nail on every hole, or is that an altered state of reality that you really think you're capable of winning? Either way, I'm good with it. I know my game, and when the card is signed, I'm ready for a fist bump and a beer 😁;) when we win. And no egg plant because that's just :sick:

I support the ambitious and great chirping. In fact, you have some of the finest chirping I've heard outside of the Corps. Now, is that a sign of concern that's being masked by the idea of you having to fight tooth and nail on every hole, or is that an altered state of reality that you really think you're capable of winning? Either way, I'm good with it. I know my game, and when the card is signed, I'm ready for a fist bump and a beer 😁;) when we win. And no egg plant because that's just :sick:
After over 100 THP Experiences, there is no concern.
With that being said, if I were you, I might be concerned, because barring a practice round, you might not see the back 9 much heading into singles. You will want to cruise around a little bit after the loss, to at least see the holes.

Question is while our handicaps might be dropping as we are putting in the work most on Team E are…

Question is while our handicaps might be dropping as we are putting in the work most on Team E are…

Are we? I mean I played with your captain yesterday. :ROFLMAO:

Back