The Road to the 2020 Grandaddy! Captain MattyD-MPLS aka Dimples

You and your ability amaze me. You are an excellent choice as captain.

I'd love to play a round or three with you, and I'm sure we will at some point.

You and your ability amaze me. You are an excellent choice as captain.

I'd love to play a round or three with you, and I'm sure we will at some point.
Thank you for the kind words. I can’t wait to play a round with you. I will definitely give you a call when we are in your neck of the woods!

Are you a plus yet???? I feel like I’m just trying to catch up with you. But then I remind myself I can’t. Great player

Are you a plus yet???? I feel like I’m just trying to catch up with you. But then I remind myself I can’t. Great player

I got to the plus side at the beginning of August. Felt really good to achieve that! You can get there too!

Tomorrow morning at 7am I tee off for the club championship. Fairways, greens and good putting!

I am excited for a fun event this weekend, playing in my father in law's member guest. Playing both days at 11 am. It is a quota points event. I am in full preparation mode! I will be going to the chiropractor right after work to make sure the body is feeling good and then getting a practice session in. I also plan to get another range session on Wednesday and get at least 9 holes in on Friday night. I want to show up and show out for a great guy!

I am lucky enough to play in one last tournament on Sunday before the season wraps up here. It is the Superintendent’s Revenge tournament, where they trick it up. It is going to be COLD! I can’t wait to take on the challenge21831B9F-8C30-4F64-94CA-38200C6A7144.jpeg

I am lucky enough to play in one last tournament on Sunday before the season wraps up here. It is the Superintendent’s Revenge tournament, where they trick it up. It is going to be COLD! I can’t wait to take on the challengeView attachment 8969353
It's getting to that point for me too with snow forcasted this weekend:(

Those tournaments are always a hoot. Hit em well Cap!

I am lucky enough to play in one last tournament on Sunday before the season wraps up here. It is the Superintendent’s Revenge tournament, where they trick it up. It is going to be COLD! I can’t wait to take on the challengeView attachment 8969353
Better get used to playing while wearing winter gloves!

The weather decided to be nice again! I got out for another round with my league buddies! It was 65, sunny and no wind. Couldn’t have asked for a better day.

The Mavrik SZ was a weapon off the tee for all drives except 1 All 10 drivers were in play. Only bad drive of the day hit a tree and bounced back in the fairway.

My bunker game was strong today! Had 2 tap ins on my 2 attempts.

It was a great way to finish the year when I holed a 20 footer for eagle. Can’t ever remember ending the year with a BIG BIRD!

Now it is time to focus on my body and getting back into a better shape of round then I currently in!

The weather decided to be nice again! I got out for another round with my league buddies! It was 65, sunny and no wind. Couldn’t have asked for a better day.

The Mavrik SZ was a weapon off the tee for all drives except 1 All 10 drivers were in play. Only bad drive of the day hit a tree and bounced back in the fairway.

My bunker game was strong today! Had 2 tap ins on my 2 attempts.

It was a great way to finish the year when I holed a 20 footer for eagle. Can’t ever remember ending the year with a BIG BIRD!

Now it is time to focus on my body and getting back into a better shape of round then I currently in!

That weather was a miracle. Haha! Great finish my man.

Back