JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes new equipment comes to market and gets a bit lost in the shuffle. The new SeeMore RST Hosel might fit that description better than most. A heavily requested item to SeeMore on the THP Forum over the years was about this type of neck and the company delivered.

It took some time, largely because the company wanted to get it right. There have been prototypes flying around over the years and we even have a couple of them in our Tech Studio. Yet the company stayed the course and now the option exists and it is done incredibly well.

Untitled-9-1024x692.jpg

SeeMore Putters are 100% milled in the USA and the new RST Hosel continues that with a machine milled fluted barrel hosel. This then enters the head on a single plane angle, at 70 degrees, and the design offers an entry point of connection closer to the sweet spot than a...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video out of curiosity how tall are the necks on those?

• Admin
Nice video out of curiosity how tall are the necks on those?

Good question and I bet @seemoreputters can get us specs on the models.
They remind me of a subtle long neck and if I were guessing, I would say inch to inch and a quarter.

I used a Seemore putter that was a blade type model that a shaft I believe came in away from hosel years ago and loved in particular the feel and the look at address, and wish I had kept-they truly make very high quality stuff and this is another interesting design-going to pull plug on a putter this year after years with an older model, and another to consider. Nice write up by the way.

Add I like various head designs in video - SeeMore has a winner here and one I will look into. Thanks again very educational.

I’ll have to look around at my neighborhood Golftown and see if they carry, I like the look of the neck. Hopefully they stock them although not really confident.

This was really well done by SeeMore. It's pretty smart how they were able to accomplish that plumbers neck style and still incorporate RST. I was impressed by how good it looks in hand.

nice write-up JB

the design offers an entry point of connection closer to the sweet spot than a standard plumber’s neck design.

The above quote is key and I think would be beneficial, need to roll one

Thanks for the video, it looks good and plenty of offerings too.

Always been a fan of seemore

• Admin
This was really well done by SeeMore. It's pretty smart how they were able to accomplish that plumbers neck style and still incorporate RST. I was impressed by how good it looks in hand.

We were too. In hand it is really well done.

Reactions: KEV
Thanks for the great video. Never have liked PN putters, but would love to get a chance to see and try these. If anyone can change my mind about PNs, it is SeeMore.

great video and write up, always was a fan of SeeMore. Gotta go put my hands on an RST. Really like that HT Mallet look

great video and write up, always was a fan of SeeMore. Gotta go put my hands on an RST. Really like that HT Mallet look

I kind of gravitated towards that one while in their studio. It feels fantastic.

According to the website they are available in LH handedness. Props to @seemoreputters for including the "other" 8% of the golfing population!

The HT model is pretty great. The really cool thing is they look good and are really high quality. I'd put their products up against any other offering in the market.

I fell in lust with the SeeMore Si3 and Si5 Mallets with the RST hosel, but compromised to save a buck or two by getting the straight Si5 Mallet. I love my putter, and it works really well for me, but I sometimes regret that decision, because those Si3 and Si5 Mallets with the RST hosel still call to me.

So I have gone thru putters like Joey Chestnut goes thru hot dogs...Yea a SeeMore was in the bag for a bit back when Payne was making putts with one. Might be time to revisit as my Indi Allison has turned on me.….

I'm so torn on the aesthetics of it, but I'm sure I could get past it(unlike the looks of those purple shoes). What I do like is that they are incorporating it into both mallets and blades, before they only had the blade options(which were limited). Being a past SeeMore user, I'd be down for considering one. I still look back to my SeeMore fitting back in the day as a game-changer for my putting during that period.

I think I am going to contact SeeMore to see if I could get a kinetixx putter shaft installed in one of these....

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Really cool!

Really interesting design concept on the plumbers neck! Definitely like to see this up close. Great write up!

3 inches from the top line bore hole entrance to top pf the bucket / 2.5 inches from top line bore hole entrance up to straight part of hosel to top before the bend to the bucket. Hope this helps.

That is perfect, thank you. Pretty solid Long Neck look.

I rolled a few of the RST hosel putters this summer. Very nice.

Funny story: I got mixed up with RST hosel vs. RST. I'm not well versed in seemore. I thought RST and RST hosel were the same thing and that the little red dot thing was just the little red dot thing. I was corrected. :p

Love this. Its something I still haven’t given a go, perhaps I need to send one of my horde of Seemores in for a little upgrade?

Back