The Sorrow Drowner Tiki Bar Lounge

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
Located near Downtown Wilmywood, is a vintage Tiki Bar Lounge, called the Sorrow Drowner. One of the people who designed Trader Sam’s for Disney, owns and designed this establishment. My wife found it online and wanted to try it. It is so wild. Think Disney imagineering meets vaudeville/burlesque. The drinks are top shelf quality with fresh exotic ingredients. We shared the pupu plater. While there, they had a live band and then a lady did a strip tease burlesque performance.
What would you order?

IMG_1771.jpegIMG_1769.jpegIMG_1770.jpegIMG_1772.jpegIMG_1773.jpegIMG_1774.jpegIMG_1775.jpegIMG_1762.jpeg

That place looks cool as hell!
When it comes to cocktails I’m pretty simple. Either the Old Fashioned or the Boulevardier. As for food the Hawaiian Barbecue with Short Ribs would get it done.

Looks like an amazing place!
Cheif Lapu Lapu
Hawaiian BBQ

But so many other things to try!

A couple specials tonight were LA Dogs, Spam musubi, and a loco moco burger.

I go to Wilmington every month or 2 for work. Can’t wait to check this place out.

A couple specials tonight were LA Dogs, Spam musubi, and a loco moco burger.
I do love a good tiki bar.

Spam musubi not being on the regular menu is a bit suspicious because a good spam musubi is amazing.

Hawaiian BBQ would do it for me.

Way too many choices. I’m pretty much beer and bourbon neat kind of guy. It does sound like a fun place to go.

Nice looking biker bar...:)

Back