I've continued the Stack System. Getting back on Track after a few weeks of no workout. I'm back to when I was more consistent. Did a workout on Friday and was interrupted by a phone call. It was tough finishing. Had some heartburn and need to sleep in a bed and not the sofa - kills the body. Progressing but also changing technique as I go in an effort to get more efficient and consistent with greater speed - it's work. 38F today, but no wind so will do a workout and head to the range.

This is Full Speed Spectrum and it's more work than the Foundation. Considering that I was swinging driver in the high-80s in August, I believe this is progress. It says potential of 100, and on Trackman, am swinging 98.

If you notice, the sets are MAX swings - trying to swing out of your shoes (not a swing you'd use on the course), and they introduce a step swing towards the end.

IMG_0958.PNG

Last edited:
Great Job man, really enjoy the updates and yeah it looks like the workload has almost doubled ..i dont like the long rest periods between sets ( if it was summer, i would love it but its winter and im doing these outdoors )....hahaha i dread to think of what Phase 3 and Phase 4 entail.

Tonight's Stack.

The mat was wet and after the first set, I changed from True Knits to the Puma Power Adapts (spikes). Made a difference. In my last set two nights ago, I was able to go inside and clear out a section and the carpet and spikes offer good traction. I was 1 mph faster two nights ago - probably the spike-grabbing carpet. Tonight, I was on a golf mat without as much traction even with spikes.

I've been stuck at 98-100 now for 2 months doing inconsistent sessions. The last week has been more consistent in terms of more frequent sessions. One thing I've noticed on the range is that I am more consistent in terms of the higher speeds than see-sawing up and down as I did before the Stack.

IMG_0968.PNG

Very intrigued by this. I have SSS but they really don't jive with me right now. A couple of questions before I pull the trigger...

1. I swing midsize grips - anyone change out the grip on the stick?

2. How many accounts can you have? I'm sure my wife would like to do the training as well.

3. Anyone try the SuperSpeed Sticks and can compare to Stack?

Thanks for any insights.

Hi there Jmix
1.) I use midsize grips myself and find the grip size on the stack speed comfortable, it is a nice grip. As for swapping out, sorry but i have not had the opportunity to.
2.) I read somewhere that u can have up to 4 accounts on the same stick ? I just glanced over that part because im the only one using it.
3.) I had the supersede sticks and yes they did help my swing speed....i was not a fan of the equipment itself but somehow i did gain swing speed when i used it. As for the Stack Speed System, i am about 30 workouts in and have not gained any swing speed......thecraziest part is that i still believe in the system and i will continue for at least another couple months before giving up. Ive also had the Ryptstick and that is by far my favorite club to swing when practicing speed.

I believe the main reason i didn't gain much if anything is because i started this in the offseason and have gotten zero range time. I have picked up noticeable speed in the upper end and lower end which is weird ....at 280-300g ( total is 500g which is 170g heavier than driver ) i am much faster. I am also faster at 65g ( which is 65g lighter than a actual driver ).....However the testing weight is 195g which comes out to 395g and i absolutely hate tht weight....hahahaha its probably a mental block. I am doing a different workout now in the stack speed system and its very promising.

Hi there Jmix
1.) I use midsize grips myself and find the grip size on the stack speed comfortable, it is a nice grip. As for swapping out, sorry but i have not had the opportunity to.
2.) I read somewhere that u can have up to 4 accounts on the same stick ? I just glanced over that part because im the only one using it.
3.) I had the supersede sticks and yes they did help my swing speed....i was not a fan of the equipment itself but somehow i did gain swing speed when i used it. As for the Stack Speed System, i am about 30 workouts in and have not gained any swing speed......thecraziest part is that i still believe in the system and i will continue for at least another couple months before giving up. Ive also had the Ryptstick and that is by far my favorite club to swing when practicing speed.

I believe the main reason i didn't gain much if anything is because i started this in the offseason and have gotten zero range time. I have picked up noticeable speed in the upper end and lower end which is weird ....at 280-300g ( total is 500g which is 170g heavier than driver ) i am much faster. I am also faster at 65g ( which is 65g lighter than a actual driver ).....However the testing weight is 195g which comes out to 395g and i absolutely hate tht weight....hahahaha its probably a mental block. I am doing a different workout now in the stack speed system and its very promising.
Thank you. Much appreciated!

Very intrigued by this. I have SSS but they really don't jive with me right now. A couple of questions before I pull the trigger...

2. How many accounts can you have? I'm sure my wife would like to do the training as well.

Thanks for any insights.

1) I have changed grips on mine, glad I did. Went to the grip I use most (Lamkin Sonar) and it is much more comfortable on my somewhat arthritic fingers.

2) depends on which option you purchase, for the standard stack you can have up to 5 profiles on 1 account. If you get the coaches option it is more than that.

3) I have done superspeed a few times, and before I had even heard of the stack I stopped doing the opposite hand swings. Like most training aids/exercise programs/equipment it works if you put in the time/effort. Personally, the app for the Stack I think will get you making progress faster and I have found it to maintain more even without continued use.

Stack is more expensive, but 1 stick to lug around vs 3-4 with superspeed (if you get the C model, which will also bring the cost more inline with that of the stack) and how great the app is means if someone asked for my advice on which one to purchase, right now I would say Stack and it isn't close.

That said, I have not checked out the new Superspeed protocols, they may have made a huge improvement over the previous ones, but I also know that the Stack app is going to get better and better the more people use it as they will learn from it and tweak current programs as well as adding new ones.

Thanks for any insights.

You could just use your driver shaft that already has your grip on it with the Launch Code attachment. https://www.launchcodegolf.com/

I've been using this over a separate stick and prefer it, you'll just need either a PRGR Black or a swing speed radar.

Last edited:
You could just use your driver shaft that already has your grip on it with the Launch Code attachment. https://www.launchcodegolf.com/

I've been using this over a separate and prefer it, you'll just need either a PRGR Black or a swing speed radar.
I’ve looked into the LaunchCode but I have reservations using my current shaft…. Just doesn’t seem to add up in my head and I spent too much on the shaft to mess it up.

I’ve looked into the LaunchCode but I have reservations using my current shaft…. Just doesn’t seem to add up in my head and I spent too much on the shaft to mess it up.

Fair enough, I haven't had any issues using it on my HZRDUS small batch or Tensei 1K.

Tuesday Afternoon Stack - it's warm here in NorTex.

I did hit more consistent higher swing speeds throughout the sets - but in the last test picked up 1 mph - but it was consistent 90, 90, 92, 92, 93 for a score of 92 which equates to 101 mph potential. Thought it might be higher but I am incorporating a few new moves in the swing.

FYI - I started in late Aug and according to the app, have gained a potential of 30 yards with driver. What does that mean? Max Trackman speed is usually a couple of miles lower than I get on Stack. But I've also heard that Trackman is a little low - but it doesn't matter. Looking for consistent progress even if not every time.

IMG_0972.PNG

30 sessions completed....hahahhahah this thing is going in the trash can ! I can actually feel myself getting slower.....looking at everybody's workouts and I highly doubt there is any adjustments made by the App , if I swung at 20mph tomorrow, my sessions would be the same. If I swung at 120mph tomorrow the swings would be the same. Shame on you Sasho, I expected better.

Swing speed went from 106 as the starting speed to 103 after Foundation, now im 1/3 through Full Speed Spectrum and at 101mph, if I complete Full Speed Spectrum, it should be 98mph and that takes me to Neural Drive which should take me to 94. Some single arm enhancers and a heavy hitter series and I can comfortably cruise in the 80s.

Last edited:
30 sessions completed....hahahhahah this thing is going in the trash can ! I can actually feel myself getting slower.....looking at everybody's workouts and I highly doubt there is any adjustments made by the App , if I swung at 20mph tomorrow, my sessions would be the same. If I swung at 120mph tomorrow the swings would be the same. Shame on you Sasho, I expected better.

Swing speed went from 106 as the starting speed to 103 after Foundation, now im 1/3 through Full Speed Spectrum and at 101mph, if I complete Full Speed Spectrum, it should be 98mph and that takes me to Neural Drive which should take me to 94. Some single arm enhancers and a heavy hitter series and I can comfortably cruise in the 80s.

What is your GRIT?

It's certainly not easy to increase your speed but mine has increased.

Do you score every swing. Because I've heard him say to take out swings that are obviously poor and swing again.

my grit is 99%...... as for removing bad swings, I have not really had too many bad swings if ay....I can remember a few times whee I hit a slower than expected swing but I didnt throw those out. I have gained speed at several weights but im just slower with the driver and the 195g weight !

I did see improvements of swing speed at several different weights but my driver speed as well as the 195g weight suffered.
From 240g-300g weights I gained speed. ( Blank stick is 200g, so I did well at 200g and 440g and 500g ).
300g - gained 4mph
280g - gained 5 mph
240g - gained 3 mph
195g - lost 2 mph
0g. - gained 4 mph
Driver - lost 3 mph

my grit is 99%...... as for removing bad swings, I have not really had too many bad swings if ay....I can remember a few times whee I hit a slower than expected swing but I didnt throw those out. I have gained speed at several weights but im just slower with the driver and the 195g weight !

I did see improvements of swing speed at several different weights but my driver speed as well as the 195g weight suffered.
From 240g-300g weights I gained speed. ( Blank stick is 200g, so I did well at 200g and 440g and 500g ).
300g - gained 4mph
280g - gained 5 mph
240g - gained 3 mph
195g - lost 2 mph
0g. - gained 4 mph
Driver - lost 3 mph

I've gained on most sets since the middle of August and in the 195g I have gained very slowly but consistently on the 195g final set. What I've seen is more consistency with a higher swingspeed on the course. Some swings are magical on the range and course where the shaft is really snapping with energy. But that is not yet consistent. I've also been changing swing patterns and working on the forearms for the last two months to gain more speed. When those patterns settle in, we'll see.

This is a long term workout. It's certainly not speed at the snap of your fingers. But I can see why you are disappointed if you are losing speed. I attempt to conduct a session in the afternoon when I have more energy. I'm also using the PRGR Radar Monitor and have moved from grass to a mat - so I don't know if that temporarily slowed progress. I feel as if I gain more traction in grass. And the tee boxes at this time of year are crap - barely any grass. So I will stick to it and see where I am with conditioning, new patterns and speed work over the spring.

Good luck.

Did the Friday Stack before 6 pm set in and no light. I was losing GRIT because I played golf yesterday. I needed this workout. It was about the same as my last workout but I did it late, incorporated a different technique and with 195g - instead of 92/101, it was 91/100. It's been like that for a while - hovering around those numbers in the last set.

I tried using my obliques more and incorporated more of Dr. Kwon's techniques which are similar to my instructor's swing setup.

Saturday Stack - weather has been 34f to 50f this week so being a Bachelor, I can rearrange furniture to a high ceiling - the Stack Continues.

True confession is that I've kept on changing the swing to gain more speed - if you follow the Dr. Kwon thread then you get my drift. I am attempting to go body driven, lower body and pelvis with relaxed arms to gain more speed. I noticed that my hands/arms still want to come in early. BUT still, the last set was the most consistent so far in terms of last sets - my speed is higher in some earlier sets, usually not the first one, which seems like a warmup. I like the 3 92's in the last set which translates to 101 potential SS. Doesn't sound like much but for me, it's big time. I think I'm on the cusp of getting some 93's on the last set as I workout for more speed.

IMG_0981.PNG

Last edited:
Well…. Just placed an order this morning! Can’t wait to get going in this as well!

i finally got over my personal wall....It definitely feels nicer now that the weather is in the mid 50s......when it was in the 40s, i would try to finish as fast as possible. Speed has been picking up in the last few sessions and i finally got some nice gains on the 195g weight. I believe the step drills also helped me achieve new highs. I went from 93 stack speed to 98 mph. Touched a few 99s as well. E speed is now 109/110

Short term goal is 100mph / 6month goal is 105mph / and the dream is 115 ( E speed 126 )

I believe that my body was broken down by November. My speeds were going down in my training. Right before the Dream Foursome experience, I totally lost my swing and was fighting the dreaded “s” word the entire time in Florida. I was totally embarrassed with my play, although I had a great time. I don’t have a great indoor place to do this training and with winter setting in, I decided to just let my body rest.

It has done wonders. I had not picked up a golf club since November. We are having some unseasonably warm weather, so I went out in my backyard with the radar device and swung some 7 irons and drivers, to see the speed. My body felt so good, it made me giddy, I kept pushing it and got some pretty high swing speeds for me, even accounting for the additional speed that seems to register on these radar devices. I think that the rest did much more than continued training could have accomplished. I am going to keep working on my core training, flexibility and be ready to jump back into the Stack System in February. I am very hopeful going into 2022.

55EC3794-4D68-48CE-A511-F2327F8CBF11.jpeg4C85DBC3-9D81-488B-A1C4-F38783958D45.jpeg

QUICK QUESTION

For those of you that have completed the Foundation and Full Speed Spectrum, what series did u do next ???? And was it helpful ????
I didnt gain anything in foundation but full speed spectrum has been working, I have about 7 workouts left in Full Speed and already looking forward to the next series.....

I've thought about doing the RypStick as well. They advertise swing and fitness assessments which would be nice. I was thinking of wanting to do fitness training as well which they offer. It's cheaper than Super Speed and The Stack. Lot's of good options out there to help us improve!

Stack System came in last week. Completed the pre-assessment and now just completed the 1st workout.

Overall thoughts so far:

Positive:
  1. Really like the fact that I don't have to think about anything except swinging during it.
  2. Actually like the forced rest. When I tried the SuperSpeed System I just rushed through each set and swing. This forces you to wait between swings and sets and forces you to warm up (well reminds you to).
  3. Use of my Airpods to speak to the program. You swing - state the speed - and it records it... then you wait.
  4. Systematically has you add or take off weight between sets... then you are forced to rest.
Negative: so far...
  1. The screw-on top. Sometimes it takes a bit to ensure the threads line up. Wonder if they could have created a latch system...but I'm sure with the different lengths of the weights, screw-on was the best choice.
  2. Not really negative but could be positive ... but it makes you wait a few days before you start your 1st workout. After the assessment, I wanted to start the next day or so... but to follow the program correctly, you should wait.

Here is my Baseline assessment. Overall I was happy. And it was pretty close to what I hit both normally (on my best swings) distance-wise and swing speed. It also makes you wait a few days before you can start your first workout.
7E85A814-C8D6-4853-BE1A-8D72B36711C6.PNG

Here is today's workout: Overall happy with all of it. Hoping to see good results come springtime when the courses open up around here.
IMG_8357.PNG

Wow thats 4 mph increase after 1 session.....Im definitely looking forward to seeing your progress. Hope there are a ton of gains to be unlocked. Let us know how this power translates on the course too !

EDIT : it was late at night and i typed without proofreading it.....

Last edited:
Wow thats 4 mph increase after 1 session.....Just foundation alone should take you to 125 mph minimum and full speed spectrum to 150 mph !!!! Keep us updated....although rare I read where one guy increased 45 mph in a single month.
Happy to answer your question of: “why do you think there is a difference between the two numbers?”

oh glad you asked…. I had worked out prior to doing the assessment, not really knowing what I was getting in to with the whole deal and got tired doing it. And I was fresh going into today’s 1st real workout with it. I just posted because i Thought it was interesting and happy that I started the program.

And a just note: Responses like yours is the reason people don’t post results or progress in forums. Don’t be a Richard.

Back