Just finished my second Session of FSD and im slower with the driver but gained approximately 2mph across the various weights, Stack recommends FSD again.....Has anybody gotten any recommendations besides FSD.....ThiS AI is as lame as art comes, all weights are the same and all sessions are the same. Dont need the app, a index card and a pencil will easily do the same !

* I understand why this thread is so quiet , AI has infiltrated the Matrix and deleted all negative comments. Damn I wasted 5 months of workouts to gain zero speed......im much faster with their sticks but have gained nothing with the actual driver, nothing.....

Last edited:
Just finished my second Session of FSD and im slower with the driver but gained approximately 2mph across the various weights, Stack recommends FSD again.....Has anybody gotten any recommendations besides FSD.....ThiS AI is as lame as art comes, all weights are the same and all sessions are the same. Dont need the app, a index card and a pencil will easily do the same !

* I understand why this thread is so quiet , AI has infiltrated the Matrix and deleted all negative comments. Damn I wasted 5 months of workouts to gain zero speed......im much faster with their sticks but have gained nothing with the actual driver, nothing.....

That's unfortunate. I'd reach out and see if they have any recommendations. Even at the halfway point of the first track, I'm seeing some moderate gains. Need to get off my ass and keep at it though.

I actually switched from doing a third set of FSS and decided to go with heavy Hitters instead, im enjoying the slightly different workout, from here im probably explore Neural overload and then maybe some lead arm swings........I didnt gain anything from repeating FSS but the Heavy Hitter is showing some promise. If anybody is stuck or plateauing, try a different program even though its not recommended. Also I changed my sequencing and decided to start my swing from the top position. Im not rally losing any speed and it improves my form and balance.

I've been taking a timeout from Stack until I have ingrained several swing patterns that I've learned during lessons. Because of one poor position at the time, I injured my right shoulder scapula. Working on it. Every time I did Stack, the error would cause inflammation.

Looking forward to getting back to it.

Everybody here seems to be increasing their speed in a 1 step process.....Im proceeding in the slowest way possible.
Stack Speed Increased approximately 10 mph but Swing Speed with actual driver only increased 2 mph and I actually slowed down 3 mph with the actual ball. I included more swings with my actual driver and now I have a increase of 7mph with the driver and 2-3 mph with a real ball. Hahahaha, ill get there some day but im getting awfully fast with the stack stick and my iron speed has picked up.

To prevent injury, I quit trying to post a new high number. All my Max swings are now full swings or full plus a touch more effort but im not losing my balance or throwing out my shoulder for a new high score.

Everybody here seems to be increasing their speed in a 1 step process.....Im proceeding in the slowest way possible.
Stack Speed Increased approximately 10 mph but Swing Speed with actual driver only increased 2 mph and I actually slowed down 3 mph with the actual ball. I included more swings with my actual driver and now I have a increase of 7mph with the driver and 2-3 mph with a real ball. Hahahaha, ill get there some day but im getting awfully fast with the stack stick and my iron speed has picked up.

To prevent injury, I quit trying to post a new high number. All my Max swings are now full swings or full plus a touch more effort but im not losing my balance or throwing out my shoulder for a new high score.

Took me a while to get this figured out and even not finishing the first track, I'm already back to summer distances from last year plus a little. Going to restart this when I get back from vacation next week.

Restarted stack after a lengthy layoff. My left (lead) shoulder is got a little tired and I think is definitely the limiting factor right now. Full speed spectrum I think is the right choice for me as it is shorter workouts (at least the first one was) as I build up some more strength in the shoulder.

Next week, I should be ready to start again. Can't wait. I get to go to near Philly and play at a client's annual fun tourney next month.

I've taken off for three months due to various injuries and weather.

Started back today. I lost a bit.;)

I've taken off for three months due to various injuries and weather.

Started back today. I lost a bit.;)
Did the Stack System play a part in any of those injuries? That's my concern with it and the other speed stick thing, etc.

Did the Stack System play a part in any of those injuries? That's my concern with it and the other speed stick thing, etc.

Not Stack by itself. I had a swing flaw that my instructor and I are working on. That flaw contributed to pinching the shoulder blade and Stack with the flaw caused some issues.

So if you don't have any weird flaws like I did, then you should not have a problem.

In addition, my masseuse looked at everything and said you need to take left-handed practice swings - apparently my right shoulder is built up more than the left - he said "you need to lift that left arm - so take a lot of left hand practice swings.

Part of my issue is that I am left handed but play righty - and it's been weird.

Not Stack by itself. I had a swing flaw that my instructor and I are working on. That flaw contributed to pinching the shoulder blade and Stack with the flaw caused some issues.

So if you don't have any weird flaws like I did, then you should not have a problem.

In addition, my masseuse looked at everything and said you need to take left-handed practice swings - apparently my right shoulder is built up more than the left - he said "you need to lift that left arm - so take a lot of left hand practice swings.

Part of my issue is that I am left handed but play righty - and it's been weird.
“Take a lot of left hand practice swings” is great advice for any RH player. Glad you are on the mend!

I totally agree with the left hand swings, it may not help your swing speed at all, but I think it is a healthier way to get stronger. We all want more right handed speed ( right handed golfers ), but we should not sacrifice our body's natural balance to achieve that. If we were all professional arm wrestlers, we should still lift with our left hand even though we are competing with our right. Some of the Stack users picked up incredible speed over the first few workouts or after a full 18 part session. I have picked up speed at a agonizing snails pace, but I am gaining although there are setbacks. I started jumping rope with a "weighed heavy rope". It really gives my forearms and shoulders a burn, and it gives me some bounce to help ground force. My stack speed is now about 12-15 mph faster from Day 1 and my Driver Swing speed without ball is about 12-15 mph faster as well.....Hahahaha and my ball speed has not picked up a single mph. Ive been working a ton and getting workouts in has been easy but getting to the range has been tough.....I still want to pick up another 10mph driver speed and then hopefully translate all of that into ball speed.

I totally agree with the left hand swings, it may not help your swing speed at all, but I think it is a healthier way to get stronger. We all want more right handed speed ( right handed golfers ), but we should not sacrifice our body's natural balance to achieve that. If we were all professional arm wrestlers, we should still lift with our left hand even though we are competing with our right. Some of the Stack users picked up incredible speed over the first few workouts or after a full 18 part session. I have picked up speed at a agonizing snails pace, but I am gaining although there are setbacks. I started jumping rope with a "weighed heavy rope". It really gives my forearms and shoulders a burn, and it gives me some bounce to help ground force. My stack speed is now about 12-15 mph faster from Day 1 and my Driver Swing speed without ball is about 12-15 mph faster as well.....Hahahaha and my ball speed has not picked up a single mph. Ive been working a ton and getting workouts in has been easy but getting to the range has been tough.....I still want to pick up another 10mph driver speed and then hopefully translate all of that into ball speed.

Picking up that much speed without an increase in ball speed would typically mean sweet spot contact is not consistently made, you need a new driver and/or you need a better driver and shaft fitting.

Im just not comfortable swing the max swing with the actual ball in play, i think i will need more practice to get used to it. the speed i create is definitely artificial. Its not natural speed and i need to do specific swings before i can get to it.ll warm up with some stretching and som

When i begin my Stack session, i begin with some stretching and some light jogging followed by jump ropes, then ill do practice swings with my driver to wake up the body.....I will start in the 60s and then bump it up to the 80s and then the 90s, when i get to the low 100s, im pretty much maxed out. That is a full swing and my max speed will be 103 on a bad day and 109 on a great day. After doing my Heavy hitter swings, i will take a 2 min break and revisit my golf driver swings, however at this point im not doing full swings anymore, im doing Max swings which can climb as high as 118, very little chance of actually connecting at this speed but i figure im building up my muscle memory as well as resetting my speed governor. All these exercises have slowed me to increase my different weights as well as my MAX swing speed but my FULL swing speed has not changed much, perhaps 2-3 mph after 5 months. Im hoping with some range work that i can incorporate the MAX swing speed

As for new equipment, i have the ping 425LST 425 MAX, Stealth +, Rogue ST 3D, Rogue Max LS and a bunch of other older ones. Shafts are mainly autoflex and ventus and HZRDUS ion blue, and Tronos .....definitely dont need more equipment.

Im just not comfortable swing the max swing with the actual ball in play, i think i will need more practice to get used to it. the speed i create is definitely artificial. Its not natural speed and i need to do specific swings before i can get to it.ll warm up with some stretching and som

When i begin my Stack session, i begin with some stretching and some light jogging followed by jump ropes, then ill do practice swings with my driver to wake up the body.....I will start in the 60s and then bump it up to the 80s and then the 90s, when i get to the low 100s, im pretty much maxed out. That is a full swing and my max speed will be 103 on a bad day and 109 on a great day. After doing my Heavy hitter swings, i will take a 2 min break and revisit my golf driver swings, however at this point im not doing full swings anymore, im doing Max swings which can climb as high as 118, very little chance of actually connecting at this speed but i figure im building up my muscle memory as well as resetting my speed governor. All these exercises have slowed me to increase my different weights as well as my MAX swing speed but my FULL swing speed has not changed much, perhaps 2-3 mph after 5 months. Im hoping with some range work that i can incorporate the MAX swing speed

As for new equipment, i have the ping 425LST 425 MAX, Stealth +, Rogue ST 3D, Rogue Max LS and a bunch of other older ones. Shafts are mainly autoflex and ventus and HZRDUS ion blue, and Tronos .....definitely dont need more equipment.

Looks like, as my son says, "Dad, you buy too much equipment."

Did the progress check for my 2nd full Stack program tonight. I did the foundations course last fall. Started Neural Drive in the winter but stopped due to a sore wrist and holiday busyness. Did a new baseline this spring and it still recommended the Neural Drive so I did that.

The new baseline test recommended I do Neural Overdrive which I think is a newer program.
B5F7EA3E-4AF4-423B-8642-746C4670AA74.jpegC6BFFEAF-DFCF-4054-BB00-81B8D907FFD9.jpeg4F01B35D-14A2-4012-BA16-4A15FD77E911.jpeg

This question is related to E-Speed vs Stack Speed vs Trackman/Foresight Speed

My current stack 195g speed is 108mph
My Espeed is 118 (45.5" driver / Garmin G80)
My fastest swing with driver through the air without a ball is 117
My fastest swing with the ball is 107

Is my fastest speed with the ball as measured on trackman supposed to be closer to stack speed or closer to Espeed ????
I don't get on a Trackman very often but when I did my clubhead speed was most similar to the Espeed. For the stack training I'm using a Swing Speed Radar and that tends to read a few mph higher than actual with a driver.

Anybody still using this ??? I had a question for active users : Is your trackman/ foresight swing speed closer to Stack Speed or closer to your Espeed ???
Positive : I have gained 15mph of swing speed with my gamer driver
Negative : I have not gained any Ball Speed yet

Perfect analogy is that I have added 200 horsepower to my car but my 0-60 / quarter mile speed is unchanged

My Results after 5 months of Stack System ( Foundation / FSD / FSD/ Heavy Hitter )
Also jumping rope with a heavy rope / lifting weights / stretching / running

Stack Speed 95
Stack Speed 108

Espeed 105
Espeed 118

Driver Speed without Ball 103
Driver Speed without Ball 118

Trackman Speed 103
Trackman Speed 106-107

Ball Speed Improvement.............this is hilarious 1-2 mph on a good day and on a bad day slower than before Stack.

I restarted stack, and stopped after 3 sessions, not anything with stack, more in issue in a nagging injury I thought I was past. Took a couple weeks off and came back and did a returning to form workout. Simple, but good, 8 swings at 195g, 8 swings at 240g and 10 swings at 145 to finish it off.

Felt good and hit a few balls afterwards and the results were solid. Planning to do another workout on Thursday and will go from there. Love the system, just need to get back to doing this regularly.

At his post-victory presser, Matt Fitzpatrick just specifically named The Stack System as a key to his improved distance. Nice endorsement. lol

Two return to form workouts and back to full speed spectrum today. Went ok, looking forward to seeing my coach on Tuesday as I want to make sure my pursuit of speed doesn’t derail my mechanics.

Back