Well thank you for the Fitzpatrick victory update, I got a message on my email that Stack system had a update, thought I would take a look into it as im watching the US Open on DVR.....well there are 14 holes I dont need to watch, much appreciated man !!!

Well thank you for the Fitzpatrick victory update, I got a message on my email that Stack system had a update, thought I would take a look into it as im watching the US Open on DVR.....well there are 14 holes I dont need to watch, much appreciated man !!!
Sorry, I must have have missed your earlier post asking us not to divulge any updates for Round 4.

At his post-victory presser, Matt Fitzpatrick just specifically named The Stack System as a key to his improved distance. Nice endorsement. lol
That's interesting. I've been saying for the last couple tournaments that it has looked like Fitzpatrick has been going after it a little harder. No one seemed to agree. Comments at least didn't get a reaction from anyone. His acceleration through impact and ball speeds had been noticable though. Looks strong. Obviously kept it in sync too. Cool.

I was not expecting a spoiler alert in the Stack System Thread.
The winner of the US Open cited a training aid that a lot of THPers work with, so I thought it was noteworthy. Sorry I ruined your day.

Back to 4th workout of full speed spectrum and I made a conscious effort to swing my hands faster on the swing (mostly focusing on the backswing and loading into the right side on the back swing) and saw a nice uptick in speed. Hopefully I can translate that to decent contact….

First time that I recall swinging at 280g…. That is beefy! But worked out to get good results. The mixing of weights/reps and adding in a step in todays workout gets the sequencing improved (at least for me). Looking forward to doing this again Friday & Sunday.

Back to 4th workout of full speed spectrum and I made a conscious effort to swing my hands faster on the swing (mostly focusing on the backswing and loading into the right side on the back swing) and saw a nice uptick in speed. Hopefully I can translate that to decent contact….

First time that I recall swinging at 280g…. That is beefy! But worked out to get good results. The mixing of weights/reps and adding in a step in todays workout gets the sequencing improved (at least for me). Looking forward to doing this again Friday & Sunday.

280g is no joke; but always that last set kills me

280g is no joke; but always that last set kills me

I thought 240 was heavy my last workout but adding that extra 40 in, when I went back to 240 the next set it didn’t feel bad. Set some personal bests today, hope to keep it going.

Well todays stack workout stepped it up.

Max
8x240g
6x280g
8x240g

Step
8x160g

Max
5x195

The first 3 sets had me winded. I usually don’t take the full 3 minute interval in between sets… today I went the full time on all but the last break.

Really glad to be back at this, hopefully swing is halfway decent tomorrow then back at it on Sunday.

Just got this. Baseline done, now says to wait two days and start foundation. We will see how this goes.
669FFD87-DC90-43BD-84CA-553C9429B363.jpeg

Back on the stack and I very pleased with the progress. Set a new set best with 280g, 195g… The 240g is feeling more not easy, but manageable. 280 doesn’t feel as heavy as it did before, but it is still beefy.

Will get another 3 sessions in this week, almost done with phase 2 of the full speed spectrum and curious to see how it continues to evolve. Adding in the step drills has been a nice change of pace and definitely helps me sequence better.

With the back orders, is there stores that sell the system or is it strictly off their website?

With the back orders, is there stores that sell the system or is it strictly off their website?

Have never seen it for sale anywhere other than direct through the website, but I haven’t looked since I purchased mine.

also, there are a few other options I am sure you are aware of.. I personally have done superspeed several times and gained speed each time. I prefer The stack as I think the App is really well done and improving regularly. But the other one I have looked into is the rypstick.

I know most of us here have witnessed Fitzpatrick gain some noticeable distance. But what do u guys think about Andrew Putnam ? I was looking at a article where Sasho discusses lead arm vs trail arm enhancement differences. Putnam started with a Driver Speed of 103 mph and a 195g speed of 93 mph. After 6 weeks of training, he increased his driver to 116 and his 195g speed to 112 mph. But he gained zero distance off the tee ??? Im curious about these results because I have gained similar swing speed increases ( over a 6 month period vs a 6 week period ) but I have not gained anything significant in ball speed or swing speed with trackman.

After reading about Putnam's speed journey, I have reached out to Sasho and waiting to hear back. I worked my butt off for 6 months and gained a ton of speed with the driver ( air swings ) and the stack stick but have absolutely nothing to show for it. It isn't the ball strike either, I just generate zero speed when I have to hit the ball. Well not zero speed but I cant access any of the new speed that I have gained through the use of the Stack System.

Last edited:
I heard back from Stack, snd it appears that Putnam has gotten used to his game speed and although he gained "stack" speed, he chooses not to use it on the course. He has lowered his scoring average by 1 stroke which is awesome and his ball speed has increased from 163-166 avg in testing.

As for my issue, it is common to have a 5-7mph lag in swing speed from going between air and ball. My difference is about 12-14mph which he believes can be closed by alternating between air swing and a real ball swing and hopefully, the 2 will blend together.

This system is super intriguing. but too expensive. I went with the rypstick and use their free online training guide.

This system is super intriguing. but too expensive. I went with the rypstick and use their free online training guide.

The app is great.

I need to start it again. Stopped to get the swing in check with my instructor and range time. Back at it after I move 15 yrs of stuff out of my home. Rehab, baby! What a sh$tshow.

The app is great.

I need to start it again. Stopped to get the swing in check with my instructor and range time. Back at it after I move 15 yrs of stuff out of my home. Rehab, baby! What a sh$tshow.
Yeah the app would be very interesting. I think that is the greatest benefit to this program.

Yeah the app would be very interesting. I think that is the greatest benefit to this program.

The app definitely is the best part of the entire system. Rypstick is the option I have recommended to people as I think having 1 club is so much easier than the 3 (and sometimes 4) for Superspeed who don't want to spend $400 on stack or don't want to wait until the backorder comes through. Both completely understandable.

I feel like I need to pick up 10% or so in clubhead speed to get my index where I want it. I have gotten there before but some different mechanics, feel like I can get there or higher with improved mechanics and continued training.

I heard back from Stack, snd it appears that Putnam has gotten used to his game speed and although he gained "stack" speed, he chooses not to use it on the course. He has lowered his scoring average by 1 stroke which is awesome and his ball speed has increased from 163-166 avg in testing.

As for my issue, it is common to have a 5-7mph lag in swing speed from going between air and ball. My difference is about 12-14mph which he believes can be closed by alternating between air swing and a real ball swing and hopefully, the 2 will blend together.

I wanted to wait until you heard back from Stack, but I do almost all of my speed training at the driving range. I warm up with some stretching/calisthenics then hit balls (start at wedge and move up to driver), do my training then immediately after hit more drivers.

I mostly do this to make sure I can still make contact with the ball with the increased speed/intent but also is reassuring that I can swing fast and keep the ball in play.

This isn't feasible for all probably many of us, but I really like doing it this way.

that definitely is a superior way to practice.....my stack sessions outnumber my range sessions on a scale of 15:1, im not getting any range time due to work but i always have time to swing the sticks in my backyard. I think i may realize some new found speed with additional range sessions. Im really moving my driver now and the stack weights !!!

first day of foundation in the books.7C27A291-BCD3-4B34-AEB6-C6857F95EACA.jpeg

Anyone mind taking pictures of how the tip attaches? Thanks in advance

Back