When (if?) I feel I'm ready for speed training, I'm still leaning toward trying the Golf Slingshot, first. Partially due to the cost (±$200 as opposed to ±$350), but also due to its allegedly helping with timing.

Hopefully you end up feeling the same yourself. Here is why I think that if people care:

1) # of sticks needed - to me the smaller # the better.
Superspeed - 3 to 4 (if you get the C part of the system)
Rypstick - 1
Stack - 1

Tie for 1st with stack/rypstick

2) Protocols
After the foundation, Stack starts to personalize the workouts for the areas you need help with (lead arm, trail arm, etc) where as Superspeed is 1 protocol for all (different protocols as you progress, but the same for whoever is doing them) and I believe rypstick is the same (please correct me if I am wrong here)

Stack wins

3) Recording results
With the app, I can just speak my results and they are recorded for me. Like all tech, there is some hiccups now and then, but it works pretty dang well. Superspeed I had a notebook and a pencil keeping track of things, but besides 3 (sometimes 4) sticks, swing speed radar I also had to take a pencil/paper to write things down. Think Rypstick would be the same as Superspeed.

Stack wins

4) Cost
Rypstick comes in at $189 ($273 if you add their radar)
Superspeed comes in at $199 ($379 if you add their radar/launch monitor)
Stack comes in at $349 (no bundle pricing for a radar, so add roughly $100 to track speed)

I would put the winners pretty clearly in that order, although from what I have seen/heard on the launch monitor/radar from Superspeed the bundle might not be bad.

So Stack costs the most, but I found it to be easier to manage than superspeed and found results faster than superspeed. But that is one person, other people definitely could have had similar results or the exact opposite.
This was the post from January.

This was the post from January.
Both systems are fantastic. I use stack, all of my HS golfers use SS. They’re both truly excellent.

As a
Both systems are fantastic. I use stack, all of my HS golfers use SS. They’re both truly excellent.
long time user of Super Speed I found when the "C" came out not only was it a different feel I also like that it is an every third workout changeup from the regular workout. Do your High School kids use the "C'?

I started low to build up that potential :ROFLMAO:

My left hand has greater speed than the right. I think that's an issue.:oops: I am a natural left hander that plays righty and I've sped up the right arm over the last year but it needs mo' speed. Well, everything needs more speed.

Next session in 2 days.

Starting "the Foundation."

The PRGR monitor works well as does the Stack App.
@Desmond wanted to ask if you’ve had any more revelations in regards to the lead arm speed being more as I’ve looked through most of the baselines through here and most have been trail dominant but yours and since mine was considerably different thought I’d ask.

@Desmond wanted to ask if you’ve had any more revelations in regards to the lead arm speed being more as I’ve looked through most of the baselines through here and most have been trail dominant but yours and since mine was considerably different thought I’d ask.

Asked my instructor, who collects data of PGAT Players and uses the data with them, he said to get speed from that left arm - pull it!

To add: I was hitting 30 yd shots with SW and LW - range balls and pulling the lead arm for speed. Those range balls were spinning madly. Using that lead arm leads to more speed/spin.

Last edited:
3BA3E7D9-3335-409C-BC09-7766E8966E15.jpeg
Another one down. Really have been able to feel how to generate speed in the swing while swinging the weights which I feel will be a large benefit in my hopeful gains.

1C6CF925-6523-4DA8-B1D4-DB8E84A00F82.png
BF4E50B9-8366-47FA-9642-618D84DAF97E.png
Second set was a bit worn after 10 hrs at work followed by league then my session in some miserable heat. Felt like I was making some good strides for my game and have been pretty happy where this is going and hope to be maximizing my potential.

Well, time to stop being lazy. I’m going to re-do my benchmarks to get ready and dive back into this again, especially since my physical swing has improved as much as it has the past 6 or so months.

Well, time to stop being lazy. I’m going to re-do my benchmarks to get ready and dive back into this again, especially since my physical swing has improved as much as it has the past 6 or so months.
You are in serious improvement mode right now! Love it.

You are in serious improvement mode right now! Love it.
Playing the best golf of my life right now, but, I want to push it and see just what I can get to. We shall see.

Playing the best golf of my life right now, but, I want to push it and see just what I can get to. We shall see.
Love it. I want to get on this train too..

Im in the program now for over 7 months. I probably took a few weeks off due to work. But overall very little injuries even though I previously had suffered with golfers elbow. It seems that I plateaued a few times and the best way to get over the plateau is to either change your program or your routine.....Ive added all sorts of stuff such as weightlifting / Jumping rope / yoga etc..... Pushing 60 now so recovery is nonexistent. But I can see myself hitting 135mph driver swing if I stick with this. ( Air Swing ).

So far ive done 3 sessions with FSD and 1 session of Heavy Hitter and one session of Lead arm enhancement and several workouts with Flex. Currently back at FSD but if it gets stale, ill either try Heavy Hitter again or Neural overload

Slowest 195g stack was at the start at 89mph and fastest was last week at 114
Slowest Driver was 103 at the start and fastest driver was 128.
IMG_4528.PNG

Last edited:
Just finished my 12th session and have been pleased where what the gains feel like. Seeing the stats in charts and such is great as it adds motivation to do better vs just swinging. If I have one nitpick it was on the 11th session it started only hearing 90 or 100 in the read outs so had to change all those off memory or swing twice in hopes of it picking up correctly. So if it was 99 mph it’d display 90, hit 104 it’d show 100. Corrected itself this time but was a bit of a PIA when it’s hot out and swinging a weighted club.

Oh, I just realized that in the confirmation pages, if you say “continue” or whatever is on the screen it will move you along. Very cool and feel like a dummy for not realizing earlier.

Completed my first series tonight, and will complete my baseline assessment Tuesday

Hows everybody doing on the stack system.....I think I may have hit my second set of gains finally, it has been 11 months. It does seem accurate that we pick up a set of gains in the beginning and then have to struggle 6-9 months for another set of gains.......hahaha im dreading to find out how long it will take to reach the third set of gains !

Hows everybody doing on the stack system.....I think I may have hit my second set of gains finally, it has been 11 months. It does seem accurate that we pick up a set of gains in the beginning and then have to struggle 6-9 months for another set of gains.......hahaha im dreading to find out how long it will take to reach the third set of gains !
I went on a vacation and got busy, then my ballstriking was really good so I wasn't motivated to pick it back up 😅. Thinking I'll start again in the next month or so once our season is over here.

My plan is to restart tomorrow. Travel and being sick has kept me from going again, but I think it is time.

Ive been doing Super Speed for years. Really looking at The Stack System and the info from the App i think i will order the Stack System and switch it up as our season winds down. I will go hard with this all offseason and see what if any gains i get compared to the Super Speed workouts. Thinking about trying to incorporate a Super Speed C workout into the rotation. That is the single counter balanced Super Speed shaft . Has anyone switched from Super Sped to Stack and has anyone tried a combination of both. Also i see delivery time is 2 to 4 weeks now so i guess i might as well do it.

After taking some time off to try and get the swing in line. After shooting a 77 with 2 3 putts last weekend, shot a 78 with 3 3 jacks and 2 other bogeys where I was inside 100 yards for my approach, so swing is doing alright.

Got a baseline and the driver with out a ball was where I expect I should be (just over 100) but my distance on the course has not been reflecting that type of speed, so when a ball is there it isn't translating. Going to start with foundation this week and plan to go Tu/Th/Sat.

Hoping to regale all of you with some gains in my round on Sunday.

Got in my first official workout after doing a new baseline. Doing Foundation again and I think it is the right one to kickstart things back up. One thing I needed to do, take more rest. Hoping I will need less of it as I get back to where I had been workout wise before the prolonged lay off.

But overall the workout was good. Started off well, then kind of lagged, at this point I started taking extra rest and finished strong. Hit a few drives after and speed was up from before my baseline, even more importantly good contact and solid flight/line.

Back at it tomorrow.

Ordered one on sunday and it was already there on the next friday! I was expecting a 3-4 weeks delivery so it was a nice surprise!
Did superspeed for 6 months last winter and i picked up speed but i feel like i lost most of it during summer time while not training.
Big gain I have with the stack is the 3.5 inch shorter shaft is just ok to swing in my garage vs superspeed

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Fired up the app tonight for the first time in awhile after an extended break. Noticed there's a new Stack Putting Beta and curious if anyone has messed around with it

Back