First session since late September this afternoon. Didn’t realize it had been almost two months. PRGR battery still works! Haha

Did the return to form session. Also started with a new coach so working on some technical changes. Probably shake things up for a while.

Down 3-5 mph vs where I stopped, but not bad and about what I’m getting on course.

IMG_3946.png

Got my tracking number this morning and should have a box here by Friday. Unfortunately my PRGR isn’t scheduled for delivery until mid December, so I’ll have to wait to get this party started.

Took a bit of an extended break over Thanksgiving and got myself back after it yesterday. Started off slower with 240g, previous high was 106, finished at 104 for the set. Not bad.

Step of 100 and 60, set new personal bests. Back at 240 and despite having multiple swings of 105-110, ended at 104 again. Finished with a 5 spot of 195 and got 110. Haven't been above 106 in a while so this was a good session. Have some pain in my left elbow... but I will be back at it tomorrow.

Like the other recent posters, I got a bit sideways with my training for the past few weeks and am getting going again. Did a return to form workout before golf on Tuesday and I was slow as expected. I also didn’t do a long enough warm up because I was in a hurry and whenever that happens I’m slow starting out.

C9C58C2B-2C5F-43A4-84DD-786FF7FE44A9.jpeg

Got in another return to form last night. See how long it takes to let me back into the full speed spectrum I was doing.

"Fun" side impact: I started working with a coach on Skillest and we're tweaking my right hand a little weaker, changing my takeaway, shortening the top of my backswing... I'm sure it will take me a while to get comfortable and up to full speed again.

Spoke with coach the other night and will still be doing the stack sessions on the side, just not as much as I will be incorporating his speed workouts as the primary method to gain more speed. We have some goals to crush!

So I lied, I was not back at it on Wednesday, pain in my elbow has not really subsided so took a full day off and yesterday got on quad. After hitting wedges and irons, grabbed the driver (elbow wasn't hurting, so figured I would see when pain crept in). This wasn't a speed session, just practice session so swinging like I would on the course. First one was 103... pretty good for me as I have been 100-102 for the most part. Then went 102, 104, 106.... 106 is fastest I have been on quad. Had a couple more 104-105 and finished with a 103 and called it a day by "playing" a the first hole at the course I will play saturday.

Didn't get my fastest ball speed, but all the drives were playable. Plan to get a workout in today, probably will stay in the 2-3 workouts per week.

I just ordered these yesterday.

After two return to form sessions the app put me back into full speed again where I left off. Was all 255g before step sets today. 195g speed only down a few mph from where I left off. Not bad for a two month break for the knee.

IMG_3983.jpeg

Did another return to form workout yesterday. Hope to be back on the Full Speed Spectrum program in a week or two.

4A95C353-76F8-4341-AC89-0251205128C9.jpeg

Had some mix-ups with UPS and my package got delayed. The PRGR has showed up though, so I might be able to start this week if they get their stuff sorted out.

UPS sorted themselves out and my system was delivered yesterday. Was a little surprised by how heavy the weight pouch actually is for some reason, but overall pretty impressed with the overall package. The threaded portion has a bit of a strange engagement about 2-3 threads down, so I’ll have to keep an eye on that. Was going to wait to start in January, but I will probably waffle on that and get started early. My average speed with my driver currently is about 105MPH, and I’m interested to see where I can get from here!

Did another return to form workout today. Getting better but still way behind where I was a month ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0489.png
    IMG_0489.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 4
Sad day…

IMG_5151.jpeg

You sir are strong as a bull!

I do believe that it might be covered under the warranty.

It actually happened while waggling in between reps. I have had mine for over 2 years… so no idea. I emailed them through the app (it was very easy!) so hope to hear back tomorrow.

Guessing I will have to schedule some more quad time and try to just hit drivers as fast as I can while I wait.

Had 7 reps left in the session.

Man, that is a bummer. Hopefully they offer a kind solution.

Latest "Screw the USGA/RA" session yesterday... :ROFLMAO:

Same 195g speed, but did set a new single swing max on 280g by 1 mph.

Heard back from Stack last night, they asked for how it broke, then responded again and said they would send a replacement out free of charge, just need to provide my mailing address. Sent that back. So inside of 12 hours they confirmed they are replacing on their dime.

That is pretty great and makes me feel a lot better about that initial (and continued) dollar investment I have made.

Heard back from Stack last night, they asked for how it broke, then responded again and said they would send a replacement out free of charge, just need to provide my mailing address. Sent that back. So inside of 12 hours they confirmed they are replacing on their dime.

That is pretty great and makes me feel a lot better about that initial (and continued) dollar investment I have made.

I saw a similar story once before somewhere.

Good thing it didn't snap during a full swing and go impaling itself into something. I always have that worry very small in the far recesses of my brain!

I saw a similar story once before somewhere.

Good thing it didn't snap during a full swing and go impaling itself into something. I always have that worry very small in the far recesses of my brain!

Yeah, I do my training at the gym.... I try to get away from people. Luckily last night no one was close and it happened in between swings.... that could have been awful if not.

Back on the full speed spectrum program after a few return to form workouts. Still slow, but making progress.
3ADC49E1-2F47-4CA6-B91D-433D0ACDC4CF.jpeg

Back up to speed today I think. Set a new 240g sing swing record, new 160g step total average record, and got my 195g back up to around where I was before the knee flared up. Huzzah.

IMG_4034.png

Saw this in the replies of an unrelated tweet and thought it might be helpful for those who have gained speed with Stack:

9243CC6A-7487-4E93-9714-CCFDCB037FC7.jpeg

Back