The Stack is here..... Getting over the last of the Delta stuff so may need to wait for full strength to get the benchmarks set
You’re going to love it.

Well first 2 sessions down. A little improvement. I honestly didn’t think i had gotten that slow.
what other things are people doing to increase swing speed? Im thinking of tossing a light kettlebell like a discus?

Attachments

• 8F74625A-1C28-4A35-83EF-4385A90F9CA8.png
    8F74625A-1C28-4A35-83EF-4385A90F9CA8.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 48
  • E4856A7E-0D70-4C2B-9D35-ABE1DB6A7B55.png
    E4856A7E-0D70-4C2B-9D35-ABE1DB6A7B55.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 47
Getting to phase 3 of the foundation and have enjoyed the variation in the workouts (they will throw some different weights at you) and like what I am seeing from the training.

In looking at driver distance I haven't really seen much to confirm but I have changed drivers and am trying to figure out the differences there. Where I have seen more speed/distance pretty consistently is everywhere else. During my round this weekend, I hit a PW about 5 yds longer than I normally do, and it was a controlled swing. Carried a 7W about as far as I normally hit it total (was a layup that I actually went into a hazard because I hit it too far) and hit a 3W about 230 into a bunker that I was absolutely sure I couldn't reach.

There were other shots that I am not remembering, but you get the point. Should finish the foundation in about 2 weeks, I could chase it to finish it earlier but I have liked the schedule I have been using, doing it before I go to the gym and workout.

Getting back to it after the initial evaluation. Had to take off last week to travel and play. Clubs with Stack in the bag arrived yesterday afternoon. I meant to do 2 workouts in Utah but the schedule was hectic. Wakeup, Stretch, Golf, Eat, Sleep - Repeat. Looking forward to more distance since my son is at least 3 more clubs in distance than me. I'd like to pick up one club, at the least.:D

Purchased. They extended our lockdown here in Oz today so need something to keep me going. Clubs are in the store cupboard it depressed me too much to look at them. Can't wait to get going.

Hey guys, this one really interests me. May I ask - is there a paid subscription for this system?

Cheers!

Well first 2 sessions down. A little improvement. I honestly didn’t think i had gotten that slow.
what other things are people doing to increase swing speed? Im thinking of tossing a light kettlebell like a discus?
Trust the program. That’s the point of it, no need to go out and potentially overdo it in the chase for speed. It’ll come!

Hey guys, this one really interests me. May I ask - is there a paid subscription for this system?

Cheers!
Sub comes with the Stack. Each has a unique code on it. Only reason you’d need more is if you needed the coaches license.

Base Numbers Completed…. Time to get to work
a16d63d821469592e6eb8e2df543b705.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sub comes with the Stack. Each has a unique code on it. Only reason you’d need more is if you needed the coaches license.

But only for 2 years correct? I am guessing there will be a discount for those renewing but people who preordered got lifetime I access I believe.

But only for 2 years correct? I am guessing there will be a discount for those renewing but people who preordered got lifetime I access I believe.
I think it’s 2, yeah

I am close to pulling the trigger.

I’ll say this Craig. It’s SO easy to keep up with, and the app is absolutely brilliant. I’m pretty blown away by it.

For the ones who have tried Super Speed etc. "conventional" speed trainers do you think the app is the game changer here that makes you more involved & committed to the process?

For the ones who have tried Super Speed etc. "conventional" speed trainers do you think the app is the game changer here that makes you more involved & committed to the process?
100%

I say that as a guy who wrote a full homepage review (shameless plug) on SS and saw real results, I also put my HS kids through it, but that’s f we fundraiser well enough I’ll be switching them over to Stack.

I also agree with JMAN... the SS showed great results but there is something about seeing the data in front of you that makes you want to work harder and motivates you more. I also was blown away with the stretching/warm up on the app. I have incorporated into a couple of range sessions and cannot believe how much better I am moving

Do they sell these through budget golf?

Agree with all above.

The App is the gamechanger, and having only one stick means you can easily take it wherever you take your clubs - travel, to the range. It's a lot easier to take one stick than 3 or 4, which was not doable for me. But one stick with changeable weights? Also a game changer.

*Enters the arena….

Order placed!

Last edited:
Me, too, but I don’t have a swing speed gauge, so that’s another item to mull on.

Me, too, but I don’t have a swing speed gauge, so that’s another item to mull on.

The PRGR works well. I have an old Swing Speed Radar but the PRGR is easier to read and more accurate.

Order placed this evening.

Got my shipping notice! : )

Back