Baseline done. Being able to call the numbers out and have them recorded is such a great feature. If I can get one club longer and can hit a six iron into our toughest par 3, then it will be worth every cent!

Are you guys experience gains all down the bag?

Attachments

• PXL_20210908_083414844.jpg
    PXL_20210908_083414844.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Just got shipping notice on mine.

Should have mine tomorrow. Excited to see if I can pick up a bit of speed.

Mine arrived today. Any tips from any of you to get started? I see those baseline posts. Is it pretty intuitive?

Intuitive or not, the training begins this evening.

Mine arrived today. Any tips from any of you to get started? I see those baseline posts. Is it pretty intuitive?

Waiting for mine to get here. Likely will start mine up tomorrow AM.

Dang it.. now I want one..

Pretty intuitive.

The app starts you up. Do the stretching vid and start in.

Set the app to where you can talk to it to give the speed.

It helps to have a PRGR radar or another recommended product. You need something to give you the speed. I thought SSR was inaccurate so I went with PRGR.

I'm watching this closely and very soon I think I will pull the trigger. I need something to do once the courses close down in another 6 weeks. ;)

I'm watching this closely and very soon I think I will pull the trigger. I need something to do once the courses close down in another 6 weeks. ;)

Exactly!!

We
Well im very impressed. Its made a huge difference on the course. Im not scoring yet as all my distances are out.
ive hit a few bomb balls. The best thing is now my miss hits are going as far as my old good hits.
can’t wait to see how much more ill improve.
not sure about priming session? The only day I haven’t improved was the day after a full golf day. Maybe i should have done the priming session?
83AAFF5B-EFE0-4634-97A2-C09D2CEE1211.png

We
Well im very impressed. Its made a huge difference on the course. Im not scoring yet as all my distances are out.
ive hit a few bomb balls. The best thing is now my miss hits are going as far as my old good hits.
not sure about priming session? The only day I haven’t improved was the day after a full golf day. Maybe i should have done the priming session?
View attachment 9027573
Going from 83 to 104 is no joke. Wow, congrats!

How long have you been doing the program?

Okay the First Session is about 35 minutes to evaluate, with 15 minute warmup.

I am only in the first day of the foundation after traveling and resting for 10 days.

Second session - 15 min. warmup with Sasha, and then 17 minutes for the workout.

I believe michael in post 138 has had 27 sessions - 18 for the foundation, phase 1 and 9 sessions in phase 2. If you go at it 3X per week, it's about 9 weeks to ad 20 mph. I'd take it.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Okay the First Session is about 35 minutes to evaluate, with 15 minute warmup.

I am only in the first day of the foundation after traveling and resting for 10 days.

Second session - 15 min. warmup with Sasha, and then 17 minutes for the workout.

I believe michael in post 138 has had 27 sessions - 18 for the foundation, phase 1 and 9 sessions in phase 2. If you go at it 3X per week, it's about 9 weeks to ad 20 mph. I'd take it.:ROFLMAO:
Ive only done 9 sessions of foundation. Im a fairly big unit that had obvious power leaks. Poor rotation……
One thing for sure that ive taken to the course is a full turn in back swing. E06EBEC5-7043-408D-8869-8D49995D0F53.png

Ive only done 9 sessions of foundation. Im a fairly big unit that had obvious power leaks. Poor rotation……
One thing for sure that ive taken to the course is a full turn in back swing. View attachment 9027597

Great - I thought you were in Phase 2. I am a newbie to the Stack. There are what, 18 sessions in the entire Foundation. or 6 weeks?

I like how you don't have to think. You warm up and the App takes over...

Great - I thought you were in Phase 2. I am a newbie to the Stack. There are what, 18 sessions in the entire Foundation. or 6 weeks?

I like how you don't have to think. You warm up and the App takes over...
Im sure yet either.
pretty new also.
loving it though.

Baseline done.

Gotta say, I think this is going to be really good for me. Guessing I can make some pretty good gains with this system.

I've never really monitored my speeds and I've already noticed certain movements which can add speed.

Through my 5th foundation run this AM. I havent had any major gains but have sustained and had a few swings that were much better than what I was used to. Something that I am pondering is how much of an effect Covid might still be having on me. This is no major workout but am still getting winded about half way through my work. My baseline numbers were also extremely high and am wondering if that was from being on a 7 day steroid just before. I really like how this keeps you accountable and the input is so easy

Going to keep on rolling and hope my speed picks up as my strength gets back. It is encouraging to see that my numbers are where they were before covid with how much it has and continues to whip me

Gotta say, I think this is going to be really good for me. Guessing I can make some pretty good gains with this system.

I've never really monitored my speeds and I've already noticed certain movements which can add speed.
Awesome. What device are you using for swing speed measurement?

Back