The Subaru thread

Oregon Jack

Let's real 'er back in.
Reaction score
Handicap
8ish?
First off, I apologize if this isn't allowed.

I just made an account on the Ultimatesubaru.org website and was just wondering if anyone else is a part of it? It's basically a THP(not as awesome, tho), but for Subaru's instead of Golf. My username is the same as it is here.

No subaru here, I was on one for my scion xb for a bit. Scionlife I think.

Tap

I have a 2010 Outback, but I am not on that forum. Didn't even know about it actually.

What do you drive?

My younger son is on that board, he has a 2009 WRX.

I have a 2010 Outback, but I am not on that forum. Didn't even know about it actually.

What do you drive?
'92 legacy wagon (was my great grandma's car)

'92 legacy wagon (was my great grandma's car)

How many miles? Have you gotten the badges of ownership? www.badgeofownership.com

Subaru-Badge-Group-Scatter-2-440x268.jpg

badge.jpg

I use to visit that site. I had a '92 legacy sport sedan. Really miss that car. It was a beast in the snow.

Just passed 211k, ive only put 1k on. Ive never heard of these, ill check en out. How much do they cost?

They are free. You have to provide the VIN, and you get the number badge and three other badges. Then you can get more, but just three at a time.

They are free. You have to provide the VIN, and you get the number badge and three other badges. Then you can get more, but just three at a time.

That's an awesome idea. Which ones do you have smalls?

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

sweet! and it let me get 5 of the personality badges. thanks for giving me that link, Smalls. those will look nice next to the Spuds sticker :alien:

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

i got family, golf, 200k+ mileage, military, and performance.

They didn't have the golf one when I got this batch. I need to order the golf and a couple others, as they have new ones.

P1073100_zps6e527e66.jpg

They didn't have the golf one when I got this batch. I need to order the golf and a couple others, as they have new ones.

that looks cool, Smalls. thanks again for giving me that link

First off, I apologize if this isn't allowed.

I just made an account on the Ultimatesubaru.org website and was just wondering if anyone else is a part of it? It's basically a THP(not as awesome, tho), but for Subaru's instead of Golf. My username is the same as it is here.

Though I'm not on that one, I do frequent this one...

http://www.subaruoutback.org

P1073100_zps6e527e66.jpg
I'll have to get those three the next time i order some..

Scooby doobie doo :)

DSCF0932.jpg

nice impreza! WRX STI or just STI? is that an '04?

Its my old Impreza I don't own it anymore.

It was a 2006 Hawkeye STI, with Full turbo back de-catted exhaust system and an ECU remap. It was running 358bhp and nearly 400lbs/ft Torque when I parted ways with her.

The launch control that was part of the remap was the highlight of the car, only ever tried it twice but it literally snapped my neck in two launching off the line.

Great car, but had far too many problems with it.

Its my old Impreza I don't own it anymore.

It was a 2006 Hawkeye STI, with Full turbo back de-catted exhaust system and an ECU remap. It was running 358bhp and nearly 400lbs/ft Torque when I parted ways with her.

The launch control that was part of the remap was the highlight of the car, only ever tried it twice but it literally snapped my neck in two launching off the line.

Great car, but had far too many problems with it.

what a beast. assuming it weighed around 3K, that is quite quick. sorry you had to get rid of it...

got my subaru lifestyle badges in the mail!
6B04E8AA-142F-4E00-AAE7-259F7717F150-649-000000724B6DEBCE_zps3696f411.jpg

Nice! My second set should be coming in a few days.

Nice! My second set should be coming in a few days.

thanks. not sure what my dad will say about them, but whatever. i already stuck the "got-spuds?" bumper sticker on without talking to him about it and he didn't care, so.. fingers crossed.. hahaha... it's my car, and the paint is already screwed up so i don't think it matters too much what i do to it as long as i'm not hitting 7.5k rev's like his friend who lives for subarus does.

speaking of subie's, i just hit 211K.

Back