The Super Bowl LIV Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Official thread for today’s big game between the 49ers and Chiefs. Should be a good one.

I’ll have to listen on the radio as it a work day. My co workers all took the day off.

I’ll have to listen on the radio as it a work day. My co workers all took the day off.

Bummer, I guess?

We have to take our daughter to the airport, but shouldn't be back too late - and that's what DVR's are for. Just have to avoid watching this thread until we catch up lol!

Bummer, I guess?

We have to take our daughter to the airport, but shouldn't be back too late - and that's what DVR's are for. Just have to avoid watching this thread until we catch up lol!
I don’t really mind to be honest. Sunday’s are usually easy days at work since the majority of employees are off. Means no work orders coming in and no traffic makes for one less day of sitting in traffic.

I have the wings marinating, and the wife is making Chorizo Queso dip and Nachos. We are ready.

Looking forward to this one! Wish it didn’t start so late.
Don’t have a favorite to win, but wouldn’t mind seeing the Chief’s!

Gotta go in for a few hours but heading home at 2:30. Can't wait for this game.

I’m just here for the commercials.

Looking forward to this one! Wish it didn’t start so late.
Don’t have a favorite to win, but wouldn’t mind seeing the Chief’s!

Being a browns fan, I tend to pull for the team with the most ex-Browns (I figure they deserve some happiness after being forced to be a Browns player).
Looks like KC has 3 starting OL from the Browns.

Then I look for local kids. Travis Kelce (Cleveland Heights) & Kyle Juszczyk (Cloverleaf) - so either way a local guy wins. Guess I'll root for KC, but I just hope it's a good game

Looking forward to the food and the friends today. Let’s just hope it’s still a game in the 4th quarter.

I think this game will come to if 49ers can shut down Mahomes.

Being a browns fan, I tend to pull for the team with the most ex-Browns (I figure they deserve some happiness after being forced to be a Browns player).
Looks like KC has 3 starting OL from the Browns.

Then I look for local kids. Travis Kelce (Cleveland Heights) & Kyle Juszczyk (Cloverleaf) - so either way a local guy wins. Guess I'll root for KC, but I just hope it's a good game
That’s exactly what I’m looking forward to. So many times we get hype for a game that proves to be very lack luster.

Will you even watch the game since you believe it is a rigged sport? :ROFLMAO:

We will be able to see the directive of the NFL pretty quickly

Pretty apathetic compared to a lot of years, just want to see a good game.

On the 49er bandwagon today.

I was a little bummed to see LeSean McCoy may be inactive again this week.

Just want an interesting game and some squares to hit. If the Chiefs win, that’s gravy.

Just want an interesting game and some squares to hit. If the Chiefs win, that’s gravy.

I was at XLVIII - as an impartial fan it was a horrible experience, blowouts suck - seeing those Bronco fans leave dejected at halftime though - those empty looks will stick with me

Back