560018548636e72500ed17b0262d3dbc.jpg

California Roll or No Roll. #PickyEater

Local all you can eat sushi place. Sushi is surprisingly good for all you can eat.
Oh, I would definitely make myself miserable. Looks solid.

It's kind of a game when you go. They try to slow play you with the service, but you can't let them win.
Hahaha, they DEFINITELY can't win.

Slow playing the all you can eat is just rude.

Some Pre Solheim Sushi!!!
ImVgPAo.jpg

7b812582042c240bb0fa079bf73001b9.jpg

a1fef7e1fb8c23e2294c88ae91b80ac9.jpg

I know this may not be popular but have or will you guys try/eat supermarket sushi? I'll be honest and I've ate both Kroger, Eatzis (local Dallas) and Market Street. Not terrible.........

I know this may not be popular but have or will you guys try/eat supermarket sushi? I'll be honest and I've ate both Kroger, Eatzis (local Dallas) and Market Street. Not terrible.........

Some yes absolutely.

Lowes Foods, Wegmans, Harris Teeter I have had it from all of those and enjoyed it.

Publix makes it fresh everyday! I have zero issue eating sushi from grocery store. Now I'm not eating sushi from Piggly Wiggly in Thomaston, GA (parents home) but here in orlando, yep!

In TX? Not sure...haha
Publix here has the roller make it fresh all day long in front of you.

In TX? Not sure...haha
Publix here has the roller make it fresh all day long in front of you.

If I get any from there it's from the places that make it and are there so you can ask/see when they made it.

Wegmans makes some very good sushi. Was actually my first foray into raw fish sushi. So, it was good enough for me to realize how good it was and to graduate to better..

I have had sushi from Publix and Sprouts and both are good. I have no issues getting this sushi.

Just saw this, yup just the two of us. We can put down some sushi. I figured I worked out for an hour and then ran 2 miles in the rain, so bring on the raw fish!

Damn, you guys know how to throw down!!!

Was going to make boring ham steak for dinner and saw the sushi posts roll in fast and furious...needless to say I nixed the ham steak for a delicious Spicy Yellowtail Roll!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was going to make boring ham steak for dinner and saw the sushi posts roll in fast and furious...needless to say I nixed the ham steak for a delicious Spicy Yellowtail Roll!

There ya go. I assume that is on the side of 2 other rolls? lol

I like the way you operate!

You guys are the best kind of instigators! Haha

There ya go. I assume that is on the side of 2 other rolls? lol

I totally panicked when ordering! Lol Sadly no additional rolls got added but some pan fried dumplings and veggie lo mein did

You guys are the best kind of instigators! Haha

I totally panicked when ordering! Lol Sadly no additional rolls got added but some pan fried dumplings and veggie lo mein did

We will allow it.

Back