Reaction score
Handicap
I’ll start

2dd63a9dafa3b79c6b95de87500c25ef.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha
82b096db9ae1d8072ae7b93254fb53a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can get down with this--- I've seen some fun ones.

Nice reminders of why I paid for ad free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Here's the one today
71df82c0b1ac3010ff41d9deb7b997c0.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

52bac5bbf942d155af0002117ba7de62.jpg

Wait what?!

Arachnaphobia anyone? Lol yikes
23daacd7c33d944cda6bb841a0142d7d.jpg

What the hell are you guys googling? All of my ads are boring.

What the hell are you guys googling? All of my ads are boring.

I want to know what my office is googling. I VPN through random accounts.

Apparently I paid for ad-free at one point? Not sure if I actually did, but I definitely don't get ads in my tapatalk feed.

Apparently I paid for ad-free at one point? Not sure if I actually did, but I definitely don't get ads in my tapatalk feed.

I can’t bring myself to do that. I’ll pay for 5 club memberships but can’t tolerate the idea of paying for an app that does t provide value.

I think I screwed up the Tapatalk discussion page, I can’t tell what is this thread and what isn’t.

And for Wake, I assure you I’ve never contemplated buying a Nissan.

36d621300bb37c23d0f4c1748ef8c9a2.png

I can’t bring myself to do that. I’ll pay for 5 club memberships but can’t tolerate the idea of paying for an app that does t provide value.

How often do you view THP on your phone? For me, its at least 50% of the time, if not more. That, to me, is providing value. Those ads would drive me crazy.

How often do you view THP on your phone? For me, its at least 50% of the time, if not more. That, to me, is providing value. Those ads would drive me crazy.

Probably 50% but I still don’t see the value, I could go through safari and be fine. I’m not paying someone who takes ads from groups I have ideology issues with to remove those ads. That is funding the issue I disagree with.

To be fair, the ads provide some good entertainment

Probably 50% but I still don’t see the value, I could go through safari and be fine. I’m not paying someone who takes ads from groups I have ideology issues with to remove those ads. That is funding the issue I disagree with.

I can see that, but at the same time, someone had to create the software, develop and support it, provide new releases, etc. That, essentially, is what you are supporting. Not the removal of ads.

I only use tapatalk to post pictures, other than that I am not a fan of it and use regular internet.

Nice reminders of why I paid for ad free.
I haven't updated since you all started talking about the ads. I won't until it doesn't work without an update. No ads for me.

I have all my teeth...
f0d20e4dd3045ce87581a158b7ad7d1d.jpg

Back