The Technology in Sacks Parente

@JB the Sacks Parente website shows a midsize and large mallet in the series 54. Any idea what the size difference is between the two?

@JB the Sacks Parente website shows a midsize and large mallet in the series 54. Any idea what the size difference is between the two?
I honestly don’t know what the size difference is. I’m using the standard and like the size quite a bit and it doesn’t feel too large.

I spent much of my putting practice today with the Series 54 and the more I use it the more I really like it
I don’t miss with that dang thing! It’s odd, but so easy to roll.

I believe (not sure) we will have some comparison shots of the 54M and 54L on the website soon. Here are the approximate measurements between the 54M and the 54L.
54L Face to Back - 4 1/8"
54L Face (heal to toe) - 3 1/4"
54L Width at wides point, measured at approx. 1.375" behind the face. - 4 3/8"

54M Face to Back - 3 5/16""
54M Face (heal to toe) - 2 7/8""
54M Width at wides point, measured at approx. 1.25" behind the face. - 4"

Personally I prefer the 54L. I visually like the mass of the head. Both sizes are available in center and heal shafted versions. If you look on the website you'll see the heel shaft placement on the 54L is slightly further in from the heal. It's actually the same distance from the toe as the 54M. So visually on the heal shafted versions you get a very similar look at the face. Looking down on it, as your eyes get away from the face it actually gives the illusion that the head is much bigger than the 54M. Yes, it is big, but if I moved the hosel further away from the center it wouldn't accentuate the difference as much as it does.

Both models are front weighted and have very high MOI's. You'll see we put the weights as far as possible from the center of the face. If you don't like BIG putter heads go with the 54M. What's most important is that it has to look right to you. As much as we love making heads with huge MOI and such, the core technology is ULBP and everything we do to the heads is the cherry on top.

Back