The THP Bridgestone Championship - Las Vegas Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect timing with the pricing.

ANNOUNCEMENT

The price for this amazing weekend......will be revealed tonight!!

#GETEXCITED
Hey, its already tonight in GMT no need to wait for EST. :D

Darn, I'm going wear out my F5 key now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hey, its already tonight in GMT no need to wait for EST. :D

Darn, I'm going wear out my F5 key now.

There's always one in the crowd....lol

Looking forward to the announcement so I can try to work it into the budget!

Looking forward to hearing the price. I'm hopeful I can afford this! haha

There's always one in the crowd....lol

It was worth a shot.

I know you busted your hump negotiating the best deal for us and I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Mr. dean441 is correct. Tonight we will have the price unveiled for everybody. Keep in mind, this does not mean signups are open. There is still so much to announce about this event and the prizes and such that go along with it from Bridgestone.

#getexcited folks

Are you guys announcing tonight when signups will open?

Mr. dean441 is correct. Tonight we will have the price unveiled for everybody. Keep in mind, this does not mean signups are open. There is still so much to announce about this event and the prizes and such that go along with it from Bridgestone.

Is there a possibility that I bring a guest who is 21 to vouch for me to play?

Undetermined as of now. Right now, like all the Invitationals we do at THP, it is open for Albatross Club members. This one being in Las Vegas, we have put an age minimum for a number of reasons. That may change, but as of right now it is still 21 and older to participate in this event.

Not 100% sure, but over and above golf, you may have issues getting into / staying at the hotel being under 21 w/out a legal guardian.

Undetermined as of now. Right now, like all the Invitationals we do at THP, it is open for Albatross Club members. This one being in Las Vegas, we have put an age minimum for a number of reasons. That may change, but as of right now it is still 21 and older to participate in this event.

Okie dokie. I'm certainly an Albatross member, I just want this one so bad because it's the closest to me and probably the most fitting to what I can afford in my budget. I completely understand and agree with you Josh. It's possible that your liable if something goes wrong. Ill check back with it in due time. Thank you again JB.
-Manny

Not 100% sure, but over and above golf, you may have issues getting into / staying at the hotel being under 21 w/out a legal guardian.

Your definitely right here bud. I've been to Vegas dozens of times as a kid and teen. I know how hotels can be. It's just their rules. But being that my guest is 21 would be why I could possibly go.

Bumpity bumpity bump

In case u missed it, cost is being disclosed tonight

Another piece of the puzzle is going to get announced? Oh yeah!

X=1? I hope so.

Being Vegas during season and having 2 nights of rooms, it might be hard to make x = 1. :D

But I can assure everybody, for what is being brought to the table for this event, the cost is extremely low. In fact I think when the price is announced, some simple searching and adding will show just how low this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back