The THP Bridgestone Championship - Las Vegas Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
What on gods green earth are you going to do at Disney for two weeks? The parks are big, just not that big.

Freddie, just because you don't like it doesn't mean we don't like it! :alien:

Everytime I see this thread pop up I think its time to sign up. I am really pumped for this one and it looks like this is going to be one epic event!

Everytime I see this thread pop up I think its time to sign up. I am really pumped for this one and it looks like this is going to be one epic event!

I'm feeling the same way, can't wait for the sign-ups to begin.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hehehe pure torture!

#getexcited fellas!

Niceeee

That was my first choice. War Eagle was my second

Dang I spend 20 years in radio and don't even get an honorable mention lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang I spend 20 years in radio and don't even get an honorable mention lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda look like Will Ferrell, if that helps...

Happily Tapping

Seriously, I am not looking forward to this conference I'm going to this week - I don't know how much access I'll have.

Seriously, I am not looking forward to this conference I'm going to this week - I don't know how much access I'll have.

I am right there with you. why not ask someone to be your proxy? just in case.

Happily Tapping

Leaving Vegas right now, and I am pumped up to get back out here in September!

The only difference being it will be 30-40 degrees warmer there in September than it is today.

Well, fortunately for me playing golf in 80*-90* weather is something that I do quite often in South Florida...

Well, fortunately for me playing golf in 80*-90* weather is something that I do quite often in South Florida...

Wasnt talking 80-90. That would be a breeze. Aug-October in Vegas is usually 100-115. But like the locals say.. it is a dry heat...LOL

Wasnt talking 80-90. That would be a breeze. Aug-October in Vegas is usually 100-115. But like the locals say.. it is a dry heat...LOL

Well, since it was 54* this morning, and you said 30*-40* warmer, I assumed you meant 30 or 40 degrees higher than what the current temp was.

Someone got bit by the Vegas bug. September will be very enjoyable to say the least

Got heat exhaustion on a golf trip to Phoenix in August a couple years ago. I'm hoping that Vegas in September will be better. But, I'm smarter on hydrating now due to that very unpleasant event in Phoenix.

I hadn't even considered the heat issue. I'm usually out early in the mornings and living in a coastal area, I'm normally playing temperatures in the mid 50s to mid 60s. Vegas golf will be a fun challenge in a lot of different areas if I can make it into the 40 that will be there.

Got heat exhaustion on a golf trip to Phoenix in August a couple years ago. I'm hoping that Vegas in September will be better. But, I'm smarter on hydrating now due to that very unpleasant event in Phoenix.

ANNOUNCEMENT

The price for this amazing weekend......will be revealed tonight!!

#GETEXCITED

ANNOUNCEMENT

The price for this amazing weekend......will be revealed tonight!!

#GETEXCITED

Go go gadget JikeBean441!!!

I do not fear Vegas heat in the fall. Water, water, and more water. Boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back