The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Yes! I'm in. Now off to get some lessons so I don't embarrass myself come the big weekend. Can't wait to meet everybody.

Yes! I'm in. Now off to get some lessons so I don't embarrass myself come the big weekend. Can't wait to meet everybody.

No embarrassment will happen on the course. It's all about the people, not the scoring. I learned that in ATL last November. See you in Vegas!

Just stand on the range near me, you will instantly look better.

Lessons was the same thought I had, but I'll most likely still embarrass myself.

[h=2]Re: Vegas Bridgestone![/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Dance_Business
Please give me the official go ahead & I will send Vegas/Bridgestone money!!! Four invitationals!!!

I got your payment, you are all set! GolferGal​

Officially in!

Got your payment, you are all set! - GG

I'm confirmed!

Dan

I do not believe we have a Jman sighting as of yet.

Bridgestone+THP+Pauite Golf Resort+Rio+Banquet Dinner+Misc+Old Friends+New Friends==Best Weekend EVER!

Paid & waiting for confirmation. Will likely be delayed since I forgot to include my forum name! I sent a separate email to fix the oversight. Hate that I missed Texas, I guess Ohio, Elgin, Branson, & Vegas will have to suffice!!! Thank you for having these events!

That's awesome you can do so many!

Official...now I can relax. Going to be great to see you guys in VEGAS!

YES! I'm confirmed by GG and in the event. Sooooooooo looking forward to this.

I'm in!!! My first ever trip to Vegas and it's with a bunch of THPers......couldn't think of a better way to do it!!

I do not believe we have a Jman sighting as of yet.

He was like the third or 4th post on the first page

A slight delay for my payment. Got reply, off to PayPal to send payment, then CC has problem with transaction. Cheryl's off to add funds to CC. Hurry honey!! She'll call me after it's done.

Wish it was in the cards for me to swing this one. I know I will be an awesome time for the ones that do attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Everyone who submitted a request should have received a response from me by now, and if you paid, you should have also received a confirmation PM back from me. If you did not please send me another PM right away.

Thanks!

Just received confirmation. I'm legit.

Today is Kelly's 34th Birthday. I got to send her a text that said Were going to Vegas! She replied WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Back