The THP Handicap Index

Out-of-bounds, unplayable lie, water hazards, lost ball, treat ‘em all the same.

One stroke penalty, drop a ball and play on. No need to make things complicated.
I will vote for this every single day of the week, no more walk of shame back to the tee box.

I like that.

Carry as many clubs as you want, but you HAVE to carry your bag hahahahaha
I bet the greens would look like a yard sale with all the clubs getting left behind if this one goes through.

I'm glad there's a 14 club limit 'cause I'd be that guy with 30!

Hey, can I get my two search minutes back in this thread?! :p

I would wipe out the advice rule....heck, we all break it anyway~

I'm glad there's a 14 club limit 'cause I'd be that guy with 30!

Hey, can I get my two search minutes back in this thread?! :p

I think that might be a tough sell, but we’ll put it up for a vote.

I think that might be a tough sell, but we’ll put it up for a vote.

The hardest of passes on adding that one back.

Mine is a small one, but - music on the course? Not against the rules of golf.

• If you didn’t fix your pitch mark on the green it’s a 3 stroke penalty.
This one gets me riled up. I hate putting over moon craters on the greens! :mad:

Asking to have the flag put back in once it has been taken out, immediate 1 stroke penalty.

Delaying the game by exercising and stretching on the Tee box while carts are waiting = disqualification.

The hardest of passes on adding that one back.

Mine is a small one, but - music on the course? Not against the rules of golf.

oh please. Two dudes who my friend invited along last year pulled up to the 2nd tee with music blaring from their cart. I said "Um, that's going to be a problem." I don't want to hear your crappy Billy Joel song while I'm trying to tee off.

So lemme add that one.

Playing music loud enough for others to hear = DQ

So will there be a vote once the "new" rules are all laid out? :cool:

some idiot didn't rake his big ass footprint in the bunker?

No worries, chat with your group to confirm, then rake and drop from the knee.

GAWD Knows, There is a foursome in front of me when i play the Plantation that believes someone will come behind them and rake the bunker....OH and they played yesterday too. If you can't bend over and pick up a rake, bend over, i will show you a new way to hold it....

GAWD Knows, There is a foursome in front of me when i play the Plantation that believes someone will come behind them and rake the bunker....OH and they played yesterday too. If you can't bend over and pick up a rake, bend over, i will show you a new way to hold it....
Dang- that made me laugh out loud!

and this guy, this guy gets a life ban

85014127_10156867591067108_800909786072743936_o.jpg

This.

Where do I sign up?

100% agree on OB. It's illogical to penalize it twice but to only penalize a shot into a pond once. Treat them the same, drop at the point it went out with a one-stroke penalty.

Lost balls are more complicated, because you are guessing where to appropriately drop and you could improve your position greatly by dropping in a good spot as opposed to looking for your ball that may be stuck behind a bunch of trees, for example.

I agree with all of this...

Holding up the game while hitting on the cart girl= 2 strokes

I like where this is going.

Back