The THP influence

Spivey

Reaction score
Handicap
7.6 GHIN
I'm curious, how many people have tried any sort of golf equipment and ended up purchasing that equipment, solely based upon their THP experience?

Snell, Srixon, SeeMore and Evnroll get a lot of press here, and all are companies that I never would have thought about before Thp.

For me, I never would've tried Cure putters, ChromeSoft balls or Srixon irons if it hadn't been for THP.

Last edited:
Wilson/Staff Di11 irons. Never would have thought about W/S if not for THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My driver, irons, 3W, wedges and putter have ALL been based on THP feedback. No reviews and feedback I trust more.

Yes - Most everything in my bag.

the list is pretty long... Q Star tour balls. Cobra F6 Baffler, Cobra F7 FW and driver. Team Callaway subscription (RIP).... so many other things that I really can't list them all.

I originally came here looking for reviews on the WS Di11 irons. Because of the awesome members review thread combined with Mark Crossfield's youtube comparison to the TM R11 irons, I bought them.

SeeMore Putters

Honestly? Nothing currently in my bag is there because of THP.

Get the pitchforks and torches out. ;)

All the time.....THP has a big influence on what I try and what I purchase

Cobra irons. Never would have taken them seriously, until they sponsored THP and everyone loved them.

i've for sure given others a look i would not normally look at, but can't say my buying habits have been changed too much.

The THP influence

every
single
club/ball/shaft
in
my
bag

...for the past 3 years lol

SeeMore comes to mind as the best example. But I've tried out a lot of equipment based on feedback here.

A lot, too much to list. I never would have tried SeeMore without THP. Srixon irons is another one.

Pretty much everything I have bought this year was based on reviews, asking questions on the forum and getting to try out other clubs at THP get togethers. Plus it doesn't help that there is a THP marketplace either..... :D

I might have never found my putter love, seemore, without thp!!!

Seemore putters
Scor wedges
Hopkins wedges
Cure putters
Seamus headcovers

When I got interested in SeeMore, I did a google search and that is how I initially found THP. The reviews of SeeMore here confirmed my thoughts and pushed me into buying one.

The rest of my bag is all THP influence but I cant say that I really bought any of it. :act-up:

I am drawn to Mizuno Irons, own one set and they don't really get the attention on THP as other OEM's.

Countless over the years.....and it shows in my savings account.

Almost everything in my bag is because of THP. This place allows me to hear about new products. They test them and give feedback. And we at times get the chance to test them ourselves by way of THP events, chosen as testers, or just by playing golf with other members who might already have this new equipment in their bags.

Every single club in my bag including balls and shoes.

Add me to the SeeMore train. Would have never heard of or tried that brand w/o THP.

My entire bag really has come together from input, reviews, comments on THP.

The last 3 drivers I have purchased have all been because of THP reviews. My irons were also purchased based on THP feedback. I said it in another thread... I would have probably never even tried Srixon clubs had it not been for the feedback here on the forums.

I first found THP looking for info on a G20 driver. Virtually everything since that driver that's found its way to my bag has been hugely influenced by the information on this site. The biggest one right now is the Cleveland Huntington Beach putter. I never would have even tried it; I now have 2 Scotty's sitting on the sidelines because of it.

Back