The THP Invitational Golf Tournaments

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow. This is simply awesome.

Can't wait to hear more about this!

Ummm, this is effing amazing! I can't wait to hear more about this! So awesome, thanks THP!

Say what?!?! This sounds incredible, can't wait to hear more!!

I am blown away.....again!

I already like the sound of this!

I want to hear more about this! Sounds like it's going to be a blast. Looks like 2013 is going to be one busy year for THP, and I have a feeling that we haven't seen anything yet

Now this sounds awesome! I can't wait to hear more about the THP Invitationals. To me it sounds like even more opportunities to get THP'ers together and do what we do best, hang out and play golf! I love it.

Well that is 100000% times cooler than we all guessed!!

I like it, it's an avenue to have competition with other THPers that is different from the Morgan Cup. The "Invitational" part of things makes me think that there will be limited invites or tryouts or something like that.....selfishly, I hope I make the cut!

I think I'm really pumped about this.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool idea. When is the THP Delaware open?

wow this is insanely awesome I can't wait to see how it turns out!!

Holy cow! Tis sounds absolutely freaking amazing. I can't wait to hear more. I thank my lucky stars that I have found such an amazing place on the web.

I like it, it's an avenue to have competition with other THPers that is different from the Morgan Cup. The "Invitational" part of things makes me think that there will be limited invites or tryouts or something like that.....selfishly, I hope I make the cut!

Me too, haha. I'd love to go.

At THP, our announcements go to 11!

I can't wait for more details to be released.

This sounds amazing! :thp: bringing absolutely BIG!!!!!!!!

How cool would it be to have a series of Invitationals throughout the US, each Invitational allows for an opportunity to qualify for the season ending Morgan Cup each year. Qualifications could be anything, not necessarily only limited to handicap or golf skill per say. Hmmmmmm.

I need more info, this is the biggest best teaser I think I have seen to date. I think this is going to be epic

Definately has me intrigued! Gotta hear more about this awesomeness!

How cool would it be to have a series of Invitationals throughout the US, each Invitational allows for an opportunity to qualify for the season ending Morgan Cup each year. Qualifications could be anything, not necessarily only limited to handicap or golf skill per say. Hmmmmmm.

I like this idea! Somehow tie in the invitationals to The Morgan Cup.

Dang! I'm loving the sounds of this.

I can't wait to hear more details!

Back