The THP Invitational Golf Tournaments

Are these events going to tied to equipment testing? I'm sure these will be epic and I'd like to get one these stops in central Florida

JB wouldn't give me a lot of info, still a pretty new idea and he's keeping it pretty close to the vest but the little he did share....wow! I really hope Des Moines made a good impression on THP!!

Brainstorming session FTW...

New England tournament in the late summer or early fall would be really nice!

I am so pumped to hear more about them. Hope Des Moines made a lasting impression and will be a spot for one next year!

I do very much like that area...:alien:

Long drive from your future home in Iowa. :alien:

Hoping to see one of the Invitational tournaments in the TX/OK area!!

And i"m sure you'd like South Florida as well! Palm Beach-Miami FTW!!

Gawd's honest truth. I looked at the yearly weather this morning in that area. And while that club and neighborhood literally "moved me", it is just too darn cold.

Gawd's honest truth. I looked at the yearly weather this morning in that area. And while that club and neighborhood literally "moved me", it is just too darn cold.

The winters would certainly be a bit different than SC and Florida.

It really is dude. It's too dang cold for me too and I've been in the area my entire life. Gorgeous at certain times of the year....sure, but just too cold!

Early Fall Invitational in Des Moines sure would be awesome though!

And i"m sure you'd like South Florida as well! Palm Beach-Miami FTW!!

Very familiar with south Florida of course and GolferGal is from there. Of course we will be in Orlando in May. Not SFL, but certainly close enough for you guys right?

That's good to hear! It would be a nice break from the heat after next year's Morgan Cup.

Very familiar with south Florida of course and GolferGal is from there. Of course we will be in Orlando in May. Not SFL, but certainly close enough for you guys right?

3hr drive from Miami isn't too bad for the outing. Definitely do-able. But an invitational tournament to boot would be sweet!

Interesting.. Kansas City would make a great place for one of these :D

I'd like to throw the NJ/PA/DE area for one of the Invitationals as well.

Are these events going to tied to equipment testing? I'm sure these will be epic and I'd like to get one these stops in central Florida

New England tournament in the late summer or early fall would be really nice!

All great ideas for locations and I will toss in the West Coast/Southwest. San Diego, Los Angeles, Vegas, Tahoe, Central California or Northern California, or Arizona... all great locations anytime throughout the year.

I can probably speak for most by posting the following: "<Insert City less than 10 miles from my front door> would be a great location for an event."

I will be different and say Chattanooga would not be a great location for an event...I hate our limited public golf selection here. Worse than anywhere else I've ever lived.

That being said, I look forward to hearing more about this when the time comes.

Reactions: SW
You guys should do one right at home. Or, more specifically, 40-50 minutes down the road from home. :D

I can probably speak for most by posting the following: "<Insert City less than 10 miles from my front door> would be a great location for an event."

This made me laugh out loud.

Not that I was asked, but I'd like to see something in the western part of the Upstate or the Blue Ridge. Beautiful country and easily accessible by a large portion of THP members.

really looking forward to seeing where these locations end up being, glad to see such a high level of excitement for this

Back