The THP ROAST Thread

I wish Chipotle served ice cream, but refused to stock vanilla, just to drive Canadan crazy.

Or just said no ginger beards allowed.

I'm pretty sure JT wears snow boots in summer.

I'm pretty sure JT wears snow boots in summer.

What makes you say that good sir, who obviously enjoys wearing a stuffed animal on his head.

If only you weren't one of those Team Albatross losers, we could actually be friends.

Hmm , I recall a member of that team of losers doing you a major solid a few weeks back...

and Canadians are experts on snow boots

napoleon-dynamite-toy.jpg

If only you weren't one of those Team Albatross losers, we could actually be friends.

Jealously is a strange colour on you. We have beards because we can grow them.

and Canadians are experts on snow boots

And poutine. Let's circle back to that.

And poutine. Let's circle back to that.

There is a reason it is called poo tine, glad it is mostly eaten north of the border.

Hmm , I recall a member of that team of losers doing you a major solid a few weeks back...
I do recall. And you are a good sir for doing that for me. I believe I meant all of Team Albatross are losers. Except their Captain. He's the bestest person on earth.

I see what you did there. Well played sir.
Jealously is a strange colour on you. We have beards because we can grow them.
I can. But at least I choose not to make my facial hair into a really disturbing mustache.

Ok guys, I'm all for some good banter, but there is already a thread for that, no need for another.

If you want to roast about someone's game, or something along those lines, go for it, but keep it clean and No personal attacks or low blows. That kind of junk isn't needed here.

You spelled it wrong. It's "poutine" which is french for OMFG this is good.

I don't have the heart to reply to a comment about the French. They are known for their cuisine, however, gravy and cheese on fries is probably not sold at street vendors in Paris. Just sayin'.........

Apologies if I was too personal. Just having fun. Since I have no game, I tend to drift.

I don't have the heart to reply to a comment about the French. They are known for their cuisine, however, gravy and cheese on fries is probably not sold at street vendors in Paris. Just sayin'.........

They're much too sissy to try something that's potentially delicious.

Apologies if I was too personal. Just having fun.

No worries, Phil. Just trying to keep the banter confined to its home a bit.

They're much too sissy to try something that's potentially delicious.

I'll whisper sissy in your ear and see how much you like it, because I'm sure the French don't.

Back