The THP ROAST Thread

Jjmorris

Will Post for Thanks
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Okay fellas, Welcome to THP's first official ROAST thread. (read the guidelines PLEASE)

First of all, if this is the slightest bit out of line, lets lock 'er and/or delete 'er. 100% random idea I just thought of and figured it could be a blast IF the guidelines are followed!

Everyone knows what a roast is but here are a few "guidelines" to keep it THP friendly:
1.) You have to roast the person who last roasted above you and quote their post/roast (I am the first guinea "pig" to get roasted <--BOOM!)
2.) ABSOLUTELY NO REFERENCE THAT WOULD DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANYONE AND ABSOLUTELY NO REFERENCE IN A ROAST THAT YOU THINK COULD BELONG IN THE DEBATE THREAD (even in the slightest).
3.) Stop and think, if you think there is the chance you could get offended from a roast from someone else about you, simply do NOT post in here. It is completely voluntary and that simple.
4.) It is fine to post in here and comment on other roasts without roasting, but you may get caught in the line of fire

Now since we don't know everyone personally on THP, some might think "what is there to roast about if we haven't met someone, Jesse?" Simple and here are some ideas to get things started: Roast about a screen name, an avatar, a signature, or maybe you remember something in the past they said that was funny and stuck... There are tons of options!

Fire away!!!!!?

KEEP IT FUN & KEEP IT CLEAN

JJ your avatar makes you look constipated....

I don't know what a roast is.

^Siri probably sucks.

^Siri probably sucks.

Thainer, do you really think 1 great round of Even par makes you contender for a mid-level Web.Com Tour player?

If that was the case, Peter Tomasulo would've won all 4 majors by now.

^Siri probably sucks.

Thainer once shot a solid triple digit score in Florida. In front of THPers.

Thainer, do you really think 1 great round of Even par makes you contender for a mid-level Web.Com Tour player?

If that was the case, Peter Tomasulo would've won all 4 majors by now.

If I had no friends and no girlfriend I could definitely be playing golf as an alternate for a D5 school right now!

^Siri probably sucks.

If I had no friends and no girlfriend I could definitely be playing golf as an alternate for a D5 school right now!

^Siri probably sucks.

Solid right there. I give you props for that one.

But maybe D5 alternate is all you'll ever get in your golfing 'career'.

^Siri probably sucks.

How does one shoot over 100 at Westchase? I didn't think that was possible.

Cookie, my avatar is the interpretation of your avatar, bam roasted

just kidding man, get those chompers fixed!

Last edited:
How does one shoot over 100 at Westchase? I didn't think that was possible.

40 hours of driving and 4 straight days at a theme park will create a perfect storm for a disaster. +different irons +different driver +different fairway woods.

The only thing I had of mine in that bag was my own putter LOL. I hundy'd it though and I'm proud!

^Siri probably sucks.

40 hours of driving and 4 straight days at a theme park will create a perfect storm for a disaster. +different irons +different driver +different fairway woods.

The only thing I had of mine in that bag was my own putter LOL. I hundy'd it though and I'm proud!

^Siri probably sucks.

After all that, I still think Tom Abbot could've shot less then 100.

Did someone just say something?

Look at Jesse James over there, thinking he knows how to talk smack. That's precious.

^Siri probably sucks.

Haha that's awesome man, you own that round and wear it proudly!

Haha I heard you fared quite well at your invitational par breaker...

^Siri probably sucks.

82 at a course I've never seen with a Triple Bogey after getting a nasty lie in a waste bunker? TWICE?

I think it's better then crapping yourself in front of everyone.

82 at a course I've never seen.

I think it's better then crapping yourself.

Hey remember when you shot really well at TPC Scottsdale? Neither does any THPer.

There's a fine line between a roast and talking smack. Just a reminder.

any trade interests?

Hey remember when you shot really well at TPC Scottsdale? Neither does any THPer.

Well, at least I play golf at a beautiful course. You're still stuck on the Frozen Tundra.

Well, at least I play golf at a beautiful course. You're still stuck on the Frozen Tundra.

Hahaha. How many teeth are there in your Georgian family tree?

I remember my first transformer, I was 2.

Hahaha. How many teeth are there in your Georgian family tree?

All of them. Because my family is not from Georgia. They're from Illinois thank you very much.

How's playing an Iron shaft nobody has ever heard of?

Back