JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago we shared the big news of the THP Showcase and unprecedented access coming virtually in January. A lot of planning has been going on behind the scenes to bring you this exclusive week long event, and today we are unveiling the schedule.

For those that missed the news, you can find out all about it and how to get involved in contests and more, here.

123-1024x692.jpg

What is It?

The gist of the THP Showcase is that for an entire week, we will feature new live streams every day from the THP Tech Studio. Unprecedented access for FIVE straight days of our staff testing the equipment and telling you about it, as well as experts straight from the companies involved answering your questions as it happens.

The Schedule

This all kicks off January 18th and runs through...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Been anticipating the schedule release since this was announced. What a great lineup! Thanks for setting these up, its going to be a fun week!!

So many streams! Going to be one fun week to follow along.

Awesome! Looking forward to following along!

Looks like a great week!

So many streams! Going to be one fun week to follow along.

Don't cross the streams!

All of these look great but Callaway day REALLY has my interest.

Don't cross the streams!

All of these look great but Callaway day REALLY has my interest.

Cross the streams is the first thing I thought of haha

Looking forward to these live streams. Awesome schedule!

Srixon day is going to be can’t miss.

This sounds great...once times are announced going to have to book in my calendar and try to keep that bad word “w” from interfering with ability to watch live.

Oh yes. This is going to be amazing. Buckle up, people!

That’s going to be an epic week! Can’t wait!

This is awesome, just hope my work schedule will allow me to attend.

Looks like a fun week, can't wait for a couple of them, Always fun time when Chris comes in. Friday with Jeff and Srixon should be hot too

This had to take some serious coordination to pull off! Looking forward to it!

These are going to be great follows; looking forward to each of them; especially the Q&A panels!

What a week! Start w/Mizuno and end w/Srixon and sandwiched in the middle so much more goodness! What a start to 2021!

Tuesday/Friday will be the days I’ll be most focused on

Looking forward to all of the showcases, especially Mizuno!

Looks like that'll be a less productive work week :LOL:

I should still be off so I can tune in live....

Just in time for me to be back on the day shift... there won't be much work getting done during this week. Looking forward to Monday, Tuesday and Friday the most.

I get the feeling (hope) that each day will have some more information about the 2021 event with each company.. that would be awesome!

Excited to watch some golf stuff in this bitter cold winter

Oh Thursday, you sad sad day stuck between the middle of the week ( Wed ) and the joyous last work day of the week and the gateway to the weekend ( Friday ). Now you have something to be proud of, something to be shouted to the mountain tops that "Thursday matters!", something beat your chest about with your more famous and appreciated brothers. Thursday, you are know known as Callaway Day. Congratulations!

I may have to schedule some time off work to watch all of these.

This is great new, I was a little bummed in regards to the PGA show being cancelled this year, and not being able to go. This is a great idea and definitely will help fill a void for me that week.

Back