Awesome lineup! This sounds phenomenal!

I plan to win one.

I can say for fact that there will be a closest to the pin taking place between you and someone else. I just can't say who that someone else is yet.

I can say for fact that there will be a closest to the pin taking place between you and someone else. I just can't say who that someone else is yet.
:unsure: lets up the wind on the sim and not tell @Canadan before he hits :ROFLMAO:

That is going to be a fun week! Very much looking forward to THP Showcase week!

I may have to schedule some time off work to watch all of these.

Precisely what I was thinking... its going to be tough to keep up with both. Something might have to give!

Can Dan handle the pressure this time?

Updating the first post because Tuesday with True Temper will now have a second live stream coming back in the 2nd half of the day for something fun for everybody.

Little closest to the pin where you could WIN prizes.

Can you still do some kind of pedometer contest? Make someone walk on a treadmill the whole time or something. haha.

Also, Tuesday with TT will be a day I will for sure be tuned in to.. Well.. along with every other day.

Are we there yet? 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Looking forward to this. No doubt it will be an awesome week!

Wow that is an impressive lineup! Can’t wait to follow along as much as I can during the live streams!

What a great line up. Cannot wait to tune in

Excellent and thanks all involved.

Maybe I will get to watch all the live stream for Srixon on Friday. That is my birthday, so I will tell the wife this is my present :LOL:

Maybe I will get to watch all the live stream for Srixon on Friday. That is my birthday, so I will tell the wife this is my present :LOL:

Its a birthday week.
You should watch all of them.

Its a birthday week.
You should watch all of them.
That's the plan!! Just Friday could be uninterrupted haha

Glad I will still be working from home so I can set up another laptop just to watch these!

Grrr....I just learned that Callaway Day I will be locked into a very busy day a work. Thankfully I can catch up with the fun on YouTube post coverage. But the live chat really adds a great element to take part in.

i will be scheduling meetings during these days to make sure I am in front of a screen lol

Awesome lineup. Will hope to tune in often.

Morgan Cup Captain announcement added to this!

Thanks for putting this together. Sounds awesome and I am really looking forward to the TT/PX day. I would love to see the experience with TT return as it was possibly the most unique experience in the past.

Back