I wonder which day people are most excited for? :unsure: I know many will say all but there has to be one that stands out

I wonder which day people are most excited for? :unsure: I know many will say all but there has to be one that stands out
Give me all the shaft talk.

Also cant wait to hear about/see the next Epic driver.

I was looking at the days, and it is really difficult to pick just one. Seriously difficult.

Tour Edge is a close 2nd for me, because I've always enjoyed their interactions with THP, and the live chats in the past have been a lot of fun. I think they are pushing the envelope, while delivering a great value for golfers!

But honestly, Thursday with Callaway sounds amazing! 3 separate steams! Equipment tested and discussed for the first time! The way Callaway guys get on THP, interact, and really bring us along has always surprised me. I've engaged with numerous Callaway guys here on THP, when they pop in for an hour or 2 just to answer questions for us. Amazing guys, so I look forward to the discussions, and the equipment, coming on Thursday!

Whelp....as if this week wasn’t interesting and fun enough.......👀🤯👀🤯👀🤯👀🤯

Missed this thread. Looking forward to following along with this.

If we get to 7 million before 1/1, we will do a special contest every Single day during the Showcase.

If we get to 7 million before 1/1, we will do a special contest every Single day during the Showcase.
Well hello

Journey to 7mill! That’s an achievable goal. Can we get a countdown timer added to the top of the pages?

Journey to 7mill! That’s an achievable goal. Can we get a countdown timer added to the top of the pages?
There is a total post count on the main forum page in a browser

It was asked, and tried, but i dont believe it's something that can happen.

Mizuno Monday will be one that THPers will NOT want to miss.

I mean none of it will want to be missed, but that will kick this thing off with a bang that nobody really expects.

Since I'm a big Callaway fan, Thursday is the day I want to hear.

Mizuno Monday will be one that THPers will NOT want to miss.

I mean none of it will want to be missed, but that will kick this thing off with a bang that nobody really expects.
#MizunoMonday it is.

That's quite the lineup of companies and individuals!

yeah....if I were a tweeter...that thing should be trending

As we get closer, there will definitely be some news coming up that will get that thing going.

I’m ready for THP Showcase!!!

Back