Definitely ready.

This is a bummer. Just realized I have to drive to VA that week for work and I don’t have unlimited cell data. Grrrrr

For some odd reason I thought this kicked off tomorrow. Oh well leaves another week for the anticipation to build!!!

Man I'm really excited for this. Love new releases and think we are going to hear about quite a few in great detail. Forum should be hopping.

And it's only 2 weeks away!

I'll catch as much as I can live. Have times been posted?
Don't believe so as of yet. I am sure we will hear something soon.

on Monday, we will have a FULL schedule of times and days for every stream that will take place during the Showcase.

on Monday, we will have a FULL schedule of times and days for every stream that will take place during the Showcase.

Oh my Gosh I am so damn excited for the THP Showcase I thought it started next Monday again!!! Now I have to find something to fill next week with.

So looking forward to this!

Hoping I will be able to catch some these while at work.

THP calendar events are about to litter my week... Loved the coverage at PGA Show last year, but this is looking to be unreal!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Oh my Gosh I am so damn excited for the THP Showcase I thought it started next Monday again!!! Now I have to find something to fill next week with.
This

Excited to hear the finalized schedule so I can set some calendar reminders.

This

Excited to hear the finalized schedule so I can set some calendar reminders.
Damn straight. I might even request a few days off.

So looking forward to this!

Damn straight. I might even request a few days off.
Well let's not get crazy, but I'll definitely try to have an earbud in on the streams while I work or golf so I can hear and comment on the awesomeness. I always miss them live and I'm sick of that.

Well let's not get crazy, but I'll definitely try to have an earbud in on the streams while I work or golf so I can hear and comment on the awesomeness. I always miss them live and I'm sick of that.
I like the comment about golfing & agree with you that it’s not the same watching the replay vs it being live.

I like the comment about golfing & agree with you that it’s not the same watching the replay vs it being live.
I would never tell someone to escape their job responsibilities...But if there was ever a week, this might be it :ROFLMAO:

Back