ANNOUNCEMENT The THP Showcase is Coming in 2021

haha, if it's the episode dropping tomorrow, you won't... but it's (from my perspective) a REALLY good one so check it out.
I was speaking of adding some older episodes, but will be checking out the new one, no question!

I'll do some "research" tomorrow. Bring my "investigation" results afterwards. Definitely intrigued by this one.

And I will double down on this and say I bet at least one person takes the week off hahaha.

please don’t do that...maybe
Clear your schedule...

The THP Showcase is coming in hot.
I’m getting mixed signals here. It sounds like I shouldn’t take the week of, but I also shouldn’t not take the week off... 🤔

Something tells me my voicemails and emails are going to be waiting a bit longer showcase week.

I cannot wait to learn more! It will certainly be a fun follow!!

We won't make people wait too long. Unveiling full details next week and who will be participating.

That is basically what my beard looks like right now too.. He just needs an Off Course hat haha

lol

I had to trim mine for mask containment.

Now this is intriguing (y)

I am curious if the THP detectives can figure out what the THP Showcase will be all about.
THP staff calendar showcasing clubs!

It looks like a new way to experience the PGA Show, can’t wait to see it unfold if that’s true.
I think u might be on the right path

Dual monitors on the desk will definitely help for the Showcase!

I’m listening!

Back