Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today JB, from The Hackers Paradise joins the show to talk about the big THP Showcase coming up as well as new equipment releases.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but we preview what viewers will get to see in the THP Showcase, a deep look into the new equipment releases and PGA Tour microphones. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as JB Goes Off Course.

Untitled-2-1024x692.jpg

Episode 39 is here and Dan and his guest JB discuss the following topics.

[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/the-thp-showcase-preview/]Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Get hyped!

Had a really good time with @Canadan this week, even though there were a couple of really tough conversations to tackle.

Will be my afternoon listen!

Throwing me off with no Off Course in the title. I was about to PM you @Canadan.

Can't wait for this one. I'll give it a listen tomorrow at work

Looking forward to listening later today! :)

Teed this one up for my afternoon run! Off Course makes the run fly by for sure!

@JB wrong early this morning. Nachos are way better than Mac N' Cheese.

Listened to the first half this morning prior and was a hoot so far. Can't wait to finish it tomorrow.

and we are going!

Nachos are far more diverse! Snack or meal? How about both! However, mac and cheese would definitely be the meal of choice. Episode is off to a hot start!

Nachos are far more diverse! Snack or meal? How about both! However, mac and cheese would definitely be the meal of choice. Episode is off to a hot start!

Both is what politicians say.

I wish I had caught that before my walk this morning. I will get it over the weekend.

Good listen guys. The showcase is going to be fun.

I will definitely give this one a listen later today.

For a quick snack, cheese on nachos in the microwave is tough to beat for it's ease and speed. When i'm hungry, I want something now, and this hits the spot every time.

BTW, best nachos I had was at a Mexican place in my hometown. Steak, Chicken, and shrimp plus all the fixin's! Amazing mound of goodness. Not saying it's better than Mac and Cheese, but it's pretty darn good!

I'll just take both, in the end.

Planning to listen to this later this afternoon!

Back