Another beauty episode @Canadan , love the new gear talk and really looking forward to next week. @JB should be a guest at least a couple times a quarter along with @Jman.

Were you even on the podcast? No boxed powder cheese Mac. That’s like calling those sticks you dip in cheese, nachos.
First, the nachos GG made were also not in the discussion. Second, I figured if you ignored the feast of a platter produced by @GolferGal that’s the best you’d get otherwise 😂

First, the nachos GG made were also not in the discussion. Second, I figured if you ignored the feast of a platter produced by @GolferGal that’s the best you’d get otherwise 😂

Some comparisons in here are funny. I can do that too. Both plain.

78391A53-D7C2-437A-A069-599A607259F3.jpeg
2CDA9470-26AE-4FEB-AAFA-4833B6E23F70.jpeg

Great show loved the dynamic and discussion on pga tour and of course the nachos. I don't get why they are not on delay? Hardly a live event, why not do a radio censor type item.

One word cost him a huge sponsor. RL dropped him today...

Also tremendous job bringing in talent with the showcase.

Had a really good time with @Canadan this week, even though there were a couple of really tough conversations to tackle.

enjoyed the show!! Thanks, as always! :drinks:

Reactions: JB
Hey @JB & @Canadan here is some Mac n Cheese for you! I’ll let you know how delicious it is.

74734F44-7D9D-45F4-9825-B526A376E53A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I know what microwaved Nachos look like.

Those are not it.

I love microwaved nachos. My kids call them cheesy chips..

Oh man. I want some nachos now.

Mac N Cheese all day every day for this guy. Great episode!

Fantastic work this week all! Great streams and interviews, really fun hearing all the banter (especially with Darth Finley!)

I hope you can keep doing this year after year but I appreciate it was a ton of work. Thanks again for giving us such a wonderful start to the year

Back