NEWS The THP Showcase: Unprecedented Virtual Access

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week we shared a teaser of something fun we have coming in 2021 called the THP Showcase and today we are here with a lot of the details. This is your virtual access to equipment, experts, testing and more. All done live via THP TV.

When & Where
January 18th to the 22nd
Live Streaming from the THP Tech Studio
Who: Many Companies Involved including Callaway, Mizuno, Srixon, True Temper, Tour Edge and More.

1Feature-1024x692.jpg

What is It?
Every Day that week we will feature at least one live stream during the day from the THP Tech Studio. During that stream, you will see the equipment being tested, live to hear it all. Watch the ball flight via simulator and get the data first hand. While this is going on, we will have experts from each company on discussing what is taking place and why and there for you, to answer all of your questions about the equipment being tested. Unprecedented access for FIVE straight days of both our staff testing the equipment and telling you about it and their teams answering your questions as it happens.

Contests
The THP Showcase will be showing off some of the best equipment in the world. We will also be giving some of it away to those that tune in, so you will not want to miss a single day of action. You will be able to watch on YouTube, Facebook or right here on the THP Forum. We will also have some spot contests throughout the week on social media by doing mini live streams on Instagram for a chance to win a well.

This is a week that is built for you to get the questions answered you want around the new equipment. Mark the calendars for the week and as we get closer, we can give you a rundown on the schedule and times so you can be there.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
This sounds like a lot of fun and will be another great follow each day!

Should be fun! A lot of new products should be rolling out and will be great to hear all about them

Really looking forward to following along

WHOA!!! 5 Straight days with testing and Q&A from the experts. Going to be a BLAST and a fun follow!

This sounds like a must watch all week and I will be there! Nothing like hearing about gear straight from the source. This will be a ton of fun to follow!

Awesome this is why THP is the best!

yup this is going to be some fun.

This sounds awesome. Tons of content from the best in the biz. Can’t wait!

Outstanding! This will be a blast, and a great way to learn. Can't wait to hear the discussions with the OEM's.

With all those equipment companies on board for this, I don't see getting to much done workwise that week. I enjoy hearing about all that is new with equipment.

So like a PGA Show "Lite"?

Wow, THIS IS AWESOME!

Can I take vacation from work, but not let my family know I'm down here in the basement on vacation :unsure:.

Great work per usual

This is gonna be some fun! Only here at THP!!!!

Dual monitors will be engaged!

WOW!!!!! I can't wait to see this. The insight we'll get in to the equipment is going to be over the top.

Every time I think there is no way that THP can raise the bar higher, @JB, @GolferGal and THP's partners say hold my beverage.

Probably still working from home at this time so I'm definitely in for 3/5 days :cool:

Marking the calendar! I can't wait to follow along.

Should be fun and educational! Well done!

Do I need to start apologizing to my manager now or later? Productivity will be at an all-time low that week! πŸ˜…

This should be very interesting.

14FBA965-3D24-423B-8539-4132FA072BA5.gif

Back