NEWS The THP Showcase: Unprecedented Virtual Access

The show must go on! Even if its different THP will be bringing some awesome coverage.

This will be dope! Glad to see the conference staying alive and even more glad to know we’ll be virtually front and center for it all. Bring on the tech!

This sounds amazing. On the calendar!

This will be dope! Glad to see the conference staying alive and even more glad to know we’ll be virtually front and center for it all. Bring on the tech!
I cannot stress enough that this is not the PGA Show. That is taking place in a different way the following week this year.

This is something we have been working on for several months as a way to give the most unique access possible to THPers.

Need to update Christmas list to include another screen!

Very cool !

Really looking forward to this.

These livestreams are little tidbits that have really helped get through this whole pandemic bs. Looking forward to them!

Awesome!

Calendar reminder set!

Oh boy....I will not be getting much work done during that week. Can't wait. This sounds awesome.

Last week we shared a teaser of something fun we have coming in 2021 called the THP Showcase and today we are here with a lot of the details. This is your virtual access to equipment, experts, testing and more. All done live via THP TV.

When & Where
January 18th to the 22nd
Live Streaming from the THP Tech Studio
Who: Many Companies Involved including Callaway, Mizuno, Srixon, True Temper, Tour Edge and More.

1Feature-1024x692.jpg

What is It?
Every Day that week we will feature at least one live stream during the day from the THP Tech Studio. During that stream, you will see the equipment being tested, live to hear it all. Watch the ball flight via simulator and get the data first hand. While this is going on, we will have experts from each company on discussing what is taking place and why and there for you, to answer all of your questions about the equipment being tested. Unprecedented access for FIVE straight days of both our staff testing the equipment and telling you about it and their teams answering your questions as it happens.

Contests
The THP Showcase will be showing off some of the best equipment in the world. We will also be giving some of it away to those that tune in, so you will not want to miss a single day of action. You will be able to watch on YouTube, Facebook or right here on the THP Forum. We will also have some spot contests throughout the week on social media by doing mini live streams on Instagram for a chance to win a well.

This is a week that is built for you to get the questions answered you want around the new equipment. Mark the calendars for the week and as we get closer, we can give you a rundown on the schedule and times so you can be there.

Continue reading...

I'm definitely marking this on my calendar now :cool: Our very own THP merchandise show! Looking forward to having the company experts dropping in and giving us the information on the new products. Also, being able to have a live Q&A with the company reps is going to be fun

Absolutely ridiculous access to OEMs and their equipment! Need to block my calendar!

@JB stepping in on a Monday Morning with a...

Mini PGA Show on site. Nice work. Looking forward to catching some streaming.

Now this is going to be a lot of fun. Time to put a reminder on the calendar!

This sounds even better than the PGA Show. I cannot wait!!

I can't wait to follow along with this.

Really excited to follow this. I love the idea of reviewing a bunch of equipment during the same week and having the companies on hand to talk about it in real time is going to be really awesome. Can't say I have seen anything like this before.

This sounds amazing! Looking forward to it!

I need to have this set to my calendar. Going to be a fun week to watch all the industry news and new equipment showings.

What an amazing idea. You gotta love the knowledge on the tech that will be supplied by the people behind the equipment! Sounds like a fun and informative week!

This will definitely be going in my calendar. The interviews you did with many of the brands during lockdown earlier this year were great and I imagine these will be crazy with it happening around release season.

This will definitely be going in my calendar. The interviews you did with many of the brands during lockdown earlier this year were great and I imagine these will be crazy with it happening around release season.
And these will be amplified by 1 considering live testing will be taking place at the same time.

Back