NEWS The THP Showcase: Unprecedented Virtual Access

What a way to kick off MLK Day

And these will be amplified by 1 considering live testing will be taking place at the same time.
Stepping out up a notch as usual! This should be a lot of fun.

THP TV video showcase!

This will be pure awesomeness.. Going to be a heck of a fun week!!

This will be a blast, like the idea of OEM interviews and testing. Will the tests and interviews coincide?

This will be a blast, like the idea of OEM interviews and testing. Will the tests and interviews coincide?
All at once of course, but our testers will be well versed in the product to be able to discuss.

sounds really really cool, looking forward to it.

"hey siri, put this awesomeness in my calendar" :cool:

5 days of the following:
New equipment testing on live stream ✔️
Reps available for Q&A ✔️
Contests ✔️

Another reason why it's great to be part of the THP family. :)

Working with the companies yesterday and over the last few weeks, there is a lot going on moving parts wise here, but we know that THPers are going to have a blast.

@Canadan
@Jman
@jdtox

and myself will be live in the Tech Studio with new equipment, amazing industry leaders virtually and a TON of surprises.

I’m telling you all. GET READY.

NO ONE does it like we at THP do it.

This sounds awesome! Going to be fun to follow for sure!

Working with the companies yesterday and over the last few weeks, there is a lot going on moving parts wise here, but we know that THPers are going to have a blast.

@Canadan
@Jman
@jdtox

and myself will be live in the Tech Studio with new equipment, amazing industry leaders virtually and a TON of surprises.
Golden Ticket worthy. If the Showcase was a THP Experience.

Awesome! Can't wait to tune in and see what THP SHOWCASE is all about!

Calendar reminder set!

For those following along, wanted to update you on a schedule note.

Monday the 18th, we will be kicking this off with Mizuno. If you like golf equipment talk, this is going to be one you will NOT want to miss as we have a surprise for everybody tuning in.

Monday the 18th, we will be kicking this off with Mizuno. If you like golf equipment talk, this is going to be one you will NOT want to miss as we have a surprise for everybody tuning in.
I literally giggled like a little kid when I found out.
:censored::censored::censored::censored:

This really incredible, you guys knock the bar out of the park, and then manage to raise it even further!

Can't wait for this. Love the access to the different brands. Always insightful, fun and engaging! I have enjoyed the live streams in the past, so 5 straight days is awesome!

Quick note, if you are a fan of THP Experiences, we will also have some major announcements and discussions around those during this.

I really feel like 2021 Mizuno will surprise a lot of golfers who give them a shot when they normally wouldn't. They have something for every part of your bag and it's good to see.

Great brand to kick it off with. Having never gamed Mizuno I will be definitely following along.

The closer this gets and the more info getting leaked is exciting.

The THP Showcase planning ramped up today and excited to show off the Tech Studio in full force.

Back