NEWS The THP Showcase: Unprecedented Virtual Access

The only thing that sucks about this is that I’m teaching class every day that week from 8-5 with no breaks. I will find a way. I might have to find some “unsupervised” work for my students.

i hope i'm not very busy this week...other than with checking out the showcase

Without obviously saying what they are, will there be any embargoes lifted between now and then? Some new products shown and discussed?

This is going to be so amazing!

Mark yourself busy 😂
😂 i have a set of external customers so it's always random but the rest i will control! :cool:

Without obviously saying what they are, will there be any embargoes lifted between now and then? Some new products shown and discussed?
Yes

I'm really hoping I'll be on the road this week so I can have it streaming in between customer visits.

Oh my how I have missed this, PUMPED for what we are going to be able to accomplish at the Showcase. Truly, hold on tight THP.

Oh my how I have missed this, PUMPED for what we are going to be able to accomplish at the Showcase. Truly, hold on tight THP.
Will you be being us with your presence i tech studio?

Will you be being us with your presence i tech studio?
I will be there for sure. Never shot anything for THP without me there.

I will be there for sure. Never shot anything for THP without me there.
I figured you would be there being you live there. I was wondering if @Jman and @Canadan would show their radio faces. Maybe have an epic beard contest between the two of them.

I figured you would be there being you live there. I was wondering if @Jman and @Canadan would show their radio faces. Maybe have an epic beard contest between the two of them.
Yes sir they will both be there as well along with @jdtox and a whole lot of awesomeness via stream with company experts

Yes sir they will both be there as well along with @jdtox and a whole lot of awesomeness via stream with company experts
There is so much awesome that’s going to unfold!

I’m holding my breath until Showcase week!!

My beard is pretty soft right now... And after a monster beard for about 2 months, I'm actually really enjoying it short'ish.

Really looking forward to the crazy content. It's like range days meets THP experience meets 5 amazing companies plus some wild stuff we haven't even dreamt up.

This will be so much fun! I think I'm taking vacation days that week so the stars may align when I can watch this live!

Back