CONTEST The Titleist Golf Ball Experience with Club Champion

Current golf ball? Titleist ProV1 unless I am not playing well, when I switch to whatever I found in the rough
Airport Used for Travel? Denver, CO
Have you had a Ball Fitting Before? Online

Good luck to all those that enter! Heading to Miami end of that week with son for Vikes vs Dolphins so should probably sit this attempt out

This will be freaking cool to go do! Good luck to those of you entering let’s go!

Current golf ball? Vice Pro
Airport Used for Travel? Fort Smith Regional (FSM)
Have you had a Ball Fitting Before? No

Incredible! Good luck all!

Wow. Another great experience!
Im not entering due to proximity to the Morgan Cup.
I did have a ball fitting once; on an outdoor range with Titleist. The result of that fitting will be my ball in play at the MC.

ProV1x

Good luck to all that enter.

very cool, good luck everyone. I'll be out of town so higher odds to all!

What an awesome opportunity!

Current golf ball?
Chrome Soft X
Airport Used for Travel?
IAH or HOU
Have you had a Ball Fitting Before?
I’ve never been fit for a ball. It’s been all my what I see on the course.

good luck to all who enter!

This will be a great opportunity. I will be following along!

Awesome opportunity, THP to the event rescue again!

Current Ball: Taylormade Tour Response Stripe
Airport I'd use to make this: Ft Myers
Ball Fitting: Once, am not playing that ball anymore (unless I find a decent one in the woods)

Very cool. Thanks for the opportunity

Current golf ball? Callaway Chrome Soft (Truvis)
Airport Used for Travel? MCO
Have you had a Ball Fitting Before? No

Sounds like another fun Experience, Thanks THP, Titleist, and Club Champion for the opportunity! :drinks:

Current golf ball? Srixon Q-Star Tour
Airport Used for Travel? SMF (Sacramento, CA)
Have you had a Ball Fitting Before? Yes, a Bridgestone fitting several years ago

Good luck folks!

I'll be enjoying my ProV1x in Naples otherwise I would be a certain entry.

Bridgestone Tour B XS
CVG Cincinnati
I’ve never had a ball fitting

Current golf ball? Callaway Chrome Soft or Bridgestone E12 Contact
Airport Used for Travel? Winnipeg James Richardson International Airport
Have you had a Ball Fitting Before? I have not.

This amazing contest is going to give two lucky forum members an amazing package that includes airfare, hotel, ball fitting and a whole lot more. Make sure to read this whole post before entering.

Fitting and data continue to shape how golfers choose their equipment. Titleist has created something to take that to another level with the RCT golf ball. This ball was designed for indoor data capture, the ability to get more consistency while playing indoors, and with the added benefit of better fitting data.

Untitled-192-1024x692.jpg

We have teamed up with Titleist to give two lucky THP Forum Members a trip to put it all to the test and share their education gained with the community.

Airfare to Chicago
Golf Ball Education with Titleist Ball Team
Golf Ball Fitting at Club Champion
Dinner with Titleist and Club Champion
Hotel and All Expenses
And so much more

When & Where
October 11th, Chicago, IL

The inside of a titleist rct golf ball

The Details
Two lucky forum Albatross Club Members will win a package courtesy of THP and Titleist and features the assistance of Club Champion. You will be flown to Chicago on the 11th where you will meet your fellow THPer and get transportation to Club Champion HQ. You will meet the Titleist Golf Ball team and learn everything you would ever want to know about golf balls, including the RCT.

From there, a full ball fitting with the team at Club Champion and Titleist focusing on finding the best ball for your game. Post fitting you will learn a little bit on what the future holds and possibly the ability to try some new products.

Then it is back to the hotel to shower and change before a group dinner with Titleist to get all of your questions answered over a delicious meal before a good night’s sleep and departing the next day. It will be an absolute whirlwind of a couple of days for the lucky two and 100% awesome.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. All of our experiences are open to Albatross Club Members only. The membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How To Enter
Make a post/comment below and answer these 3 questions..

Current golf ball?
Airport Used for Travel?
Have you had a Ball Fitting Before?

We will announce the lucky winners on Friday, September 16th on the THP Forum. If you win, get ready for an amazing trip. If not, never fear, stay tuned to see how you can win alongside the person going in our live update thread when the trip takes place next month.

A box of titleist RCT Pro V1 golf balls

Continue reading...
I would love to win this experience! I have worked at 2 golf clubs the last 10 years! I currently have been playing TaylorMade Tour Response balls, with no extra help! The airport I use to fly from is Philadelphia (PHL). I have never been fit for a golf ball!

ProV1, Denver, and I've never been fitted for a golf ball before. Sounds like a blast!

I don’t currently have a preferred ball. I’m still searching for the best for me.
I don’t need to fly, I’m not far from Chicago.
I‘ve never had a ball fitting before.

Heck of a deal, unfortunately I'll be coming back from a week on the Gulf Coast on the 10th and wouldn't want tp push my luck with Mrs. Sheepdawg.

Good luck !!!

I need to do a golf ball fitting.

Weird, there happens to be one available right here. :)
I know, this experience would be awesome. I need to find a job that has PTO.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
This is pretty cool! Very interested to learn more about the RCT ball.

Good luck to all who enter!

Good luck to the people that enter! You are going to learn a lot!

Been testing golf balls all summer and have it narrowed to down to only 6😂. 4 of which are Titleist pro v1, v1x laft dash, avx, v1x. Other than my testing the only ball fitting has been online questionnaire. This will be awesome but ill be getting ready for Morgan Cup so good luck all!

Back