The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
And So it begins!

Just got goosebumps ready this, 32 guys are in for the adventure of their lives leading up to this amazing event. Thank you to THP and all of the Sponsors that make this event possible!

Just got goosebumps ready this, 32 guys are in for the adventure of their lives leading up to this amazing event. Thank you to THP and all of the Sponsors that make this event possible!

I just read through everything and got goosebumps as well. Going to be such an amazing journey. Thank you THP, Callaway, TaylorMade, Cobra, and Bridgestone for supporting the event. #TeamTHP is getting ready to take on all challengers.

Yes. The Awesomeness is starting.

Very exciting. The whole process begins! The ride of a lifetime begins! Can't wait to see how it plays out! Thanks to THP and all the sponsors/people behind the scenes that make this possible!

I will enjoy following along as the 32 go on the ride of their lives.

That's probably the most value packed $499 you will ever spend!

Awesome stuff! I can't wait to get entry events started!

Good Stuff. Can't wait to get my shot at entering this life changing event!

#PrayingToGetIn

I honestly just got THE biggest goosebumps of my life.

I cannot believe I'm blessed enough to already be part of this after dreaming about it for so long. I also absolutely cannot wait to see who will be joining us all on this journey!

Lives are about to be changed!

And I hope my life is one of them!
I'm pumped to start the work needed!

Good luck everyone who enters.

Such an awesome event. I wish that I could get my handicap down to the required number by then, but just don't see it happening.

Unfortunately the last weekend in July is reserved for me for a hockey event every year (kind of similar event to this actually). Good luck to those who are chosen, cannot wait to follow the event!

Some lucky THPers will have something to talk about for a lifetime.

Very awesome. Can't wait to see what kind of contests are setup. MC is a pretty special event. Way to go GG/JB!

I'd pay ten times the cost for the opportunity to do this if it costed that much, it's an awesome experience and I don't think you can even put a price on it.

Such an awesome event. I wish that I could get my handicap down to the required number by then, but just don't see it happening.

Lots of guys in the same boat, but I see lots of them jumping in making the commitment to make the change.

This just stepped up my excitement level for the MC!

There will be 32 great folks being treated to the experience of a lifetime and I hope I am one of those 32 lucky ones.

The moment many (why not ALL) have been waiting for. After the completion of team THP, the captains of the other 3, and their assistant captains, that leaves 18 lucky THPers to be selected. Good luck to all, it's going to be a fun ride.

I'm so excited that everything is getting started. Details, selection of participants, cannot wait for this process to unfold and reveal the incredible journey to Myrtle Beach.

Man, seeing all the details like that gets me FIRED UP! really hope the contests aren't random luck for the selection of the remaining participants. Either way, I'll be watching like an eagles eye waiting for the signups!

Just want to point out that Staff Sponsor day is on my birthday. Please bring gifts. Oh wait...nevermind!!!!

Back