The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Hashtag bringing the heat.
He has a whole lot of fun ready for his Callaway Staff.

Quoted for sheer awesomeness.

I have had my last practice session until I get to Myrtle on Thursday morning, I am at peace with where I'm at game wise, this has been an incredible and wonderful journey filled with lessons and humility. Good luck everyone.

Played my last round until Thursday. Shot 88 on a tough track. Played much better though. Cannot wait for this weekend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hashtag bringing the heat.
He has a whole lot of fun ready for his Callaway Staff.

Yep, Yep its official HashtagChad is getting a hug... Cause

2ysamesu.jpg

Hashtag Burgundy has a nice ring to it

Ron I think takes that one. Chad has youth working for him, while Ron's has lasted the test of time

Played my last round of golf today until Myrtle. All systems on go. Packing all golf (equipment) related items tonight. PT for a few hours in the morning, some home chores to take care of, packing clothing tomorrow pm, a sleepless night, and on the road early Tuesday morning. I cannot lie. I'm so juked up for this thing to start that sometimes I feel like a rubber band stretched out to the max. This is the event of a lifetime, brothers, and we're about to jump headlong into the deep end of it. Hang on, it's going to be a wild ride, methinks!

Ron I think takes that one. Chad has youth working for him, while Ron's has lasted the test of time

Ron's coif definitely has the experience. That gives him the upper hand.

For people who tend not to play in such humid conditions, would you suggest taking gloves off between shots?

One more 9 hole round for me tomorrow for league, then that's it for me.
A few gloves per round should be fine. I went through 3 on Saturday and it was blazing saddles out there
I haven't packed a single thing. I won't until the day before I leave, and then I'll hope I didn't forget anything
I am packed and ready to go

Only 8 guys will win the Cup however all 40 guys are winners after the weekend is over. It is truely something special either way and both ways. Get ready for the ride of our lives.
I hear you Nate!
I'm a volunteer in this event and I know mon & tues are going to be the longest days I've ever worked. I can only imagine what the players are feeling these last few days leading up to the event.

I can't wait to get to Myrtle, meet my volunteer brothers, get our instructions and capture all the highs & lows that the MC will provide.

See you guys Wednesday!!

I'm telling you this, savor every minute of this week. It's going to be next Sunday night before you know it!

Spent a weekend at the boat with my girls. Had some signal from time to time though. Very relaxing time on the water for a couple of days. Got home in time to attend a reception for a close friend who just returned from Ethiopia after two years. I am ready! As soon as we walked into the house, I started packing. Things have been staged through out the last week and there are just a couple of items left.

Quick day at the office tomorrow. It will be quick, because we are so busy. If it was anything else, my schedule would change. I don't care though. The junk will be there when I get back. This is the Gawd Damned Morgan Cup Final Chapter and I get to be a part of it!

TNT arrives at 5:40. By 6:30 we will be eating Triple D Style at Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken. Tuesday Morning will come early, but we will be headed East on a mission. Thanks THP, Volunteers, Sponsors and most importantly JB and GG. It's almost go time baby!

JM

Sitting at JFK waiting for my delayed flight...

Sitting at JFK waiting for my delayed flight...

So your at least in the country? That's a start! Can't wait to meet you and the other participants in person!

Before I forget...I hope everyone arrives safely and you guys have one hell of a week.

Enjoy!

Tried to check in for my flight.....10 hours too early. I may be a bit excited.

Tried to check in for my flight.....10 hours too early. I may be a bit excited.

HAHA you and me both brother. Cant wait for tomorrow morning.

Back