The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

have been lurking here for awhile, time to chime in.

good luck to everyone playing this weekend. hope everyone plays their best!

I have had the pleasure of practicing and giving a few tips to six4three5. he has worked harder than I have seen him work at anything besides earing a paycheck. his game is very solid right now. he has repeatedly said that he does not want to let his team down and with effort he has put in since he found out he is on team albatross they can rest assured they will get his best.

although I wish everyone well, I hope they all play one stroke worse that team albatross, after all I am a bird backer!!!!!!!!

to six4three6, have fun, stay with in your game and you will be tough to beat !!

GO TEAM ALBATROSS!!!!!!!!!

What's everyone so excited about? Something going on this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get to see you buddy, that's exciting.

So excited for everyone involved in the MC this week. Enjoy yourselves, play well and most of all have fun!

Who's not flying Delta to the MC.... <<<<<<--------This guy
be6apu8a.jpg

Who's not flying Delta to the MC.... <<<<<<--------This guy
be6apu8a.jpg

Hey Trevor I just cancelled your flight and switched you to Delta. :alien:

I am here and pumped to be playing a round with Castor in 4 hours. You think one would be able to sleep after driving all night. Not so much.

You mean your not excited to see me? I was tempted to stop by my teammates house last evening.

I am here and pumped to be playing a round with Castor in 4 hours. You think one would be able to sleep after driving all night. Not so much.

Have fun dude! Throw some pictures up when you guys are out!

Enjoy the round with the crazy fin!

I have a feeling this is going to be a fun thread to follow over the next few days.

I have a feeling this is going to be a fun thread to follow over the next few days.

u5areguj.jpg

I'll go ahead and make it fun this morning

have been lurking here for awhile, time to chime in.

good luck to everyone playing this weekend. hope everyone plays their best!

I have had the pleasure of practicing and giving a few tips to six4three5. he has worked harder than I have seen him work at anything besides earing a paycheck. his game is very solid right now. he has repeatedly said that he does not want to let his team down and with effort he has put in since he found out he is on team albatross they can rest assured they will get his best.

although I wish everyone well, I hope they all play one stroke worse that team albatross, after all I am a bird backer!!!!!!!!

to six4three6, have fun, stay with in your game and you will be tough to beat !!

GO TEAM ALBATROSS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks pop!! The words of encouragement mean a lot!!

Travel safe everyone, I can't wait to follow along with you all during this amazing journey!

Why oh why did I try to work today and tomorrow. So useless right now thinking about getting to see everyone in a couple of days and experience all the great things to come.

I want to echo something that was said earlier. I really appreciate all the folks who have been coming in and wishing us well, and sharing our excitement over the past few days and months. I know it may sound trite from guys in the event, but know that this whole journey would not be the same without the support of our brothers and sisters on the forum. This is a celebration for all of THP, and we will do our best to represent what's great about the entire community.

Feels like the NCAA Tournament is today and tomorrow with the amount of production I have had the first few hours of work

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Wheels up woot!

How's this for excitement???
jaba4yhe.jpg

You early birds don't burn yourself out too soon now!! But I know, it is like a kid in a candy store once you arrive.

I am really excited for you guys! I have a ton of friends making the trip out for this one, and my only wish is that everyone plays their best golf and then lets the chips fall where they may.

Remember how freaking hard all of you worked for this, and be proud of yourselves. You guys are all effing rock stars.

Back