The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

This is just mind-blowing.

3/5 of the way there. (For clubs that is)

ezy7u2ez.jpg

Love how that looks. Now I need to zoom in on that mountain of shoe boxes

That's a beautiful sight. Wow.

I cannot believe I'm a part of this, seriously. Holy crap.

So very jealous of all the MCer's!!!

Literally. 10 extra bags other than the ones our Tour Pros have exist in the world. Two were given away, and the other eight are in Myrtle Beach right now...

#BOOM

Literally. 10 extra bags other than the ones our Tour Pros have exist in the world. Two were given away, and the other eight are in Myrtle Beach right now...

#BOOM
That is pretty Awesome!

No Bridgestone Love today....sad panda

#BOOM
Speechless....

So proud to be a Callaway staffer!

#BOOM

Chad.... my friend... that is insane.

AMart is sitting here having lunch, trying to chew while his jaw is firmly resting on the ground after hearing that.

This is a small piece of why I adore the Morgan Cup. It blows people away.

were there pics of the bridgestone staff bags out there? I think I missed them

#BOOM

Amazing fact right there!

#BOOM
Just incredible.

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

So fitting and serene...

vahamega.jpg

We're sitting on the porch watching people play no .18. So far, 2 players have hit the green out of about 5 groups, and that is the most benign pin position for the hole. Just beautiful though.

Sorry. It's Caledonia.

Man I'm pumped for the big Bridgestone staff bag reveal now since its a surprise! Maybe another very limited bag?

Those bags are a secret.

You just had to make my day even more exciting and the anticipation mounts.

#BOOM

Wow O Wow..... Speechless!

Drag your sorry asses off the porch and go play
We're sitting on the porch watching people play no .18. So far, 2 players have hit the green out of about 5 groups, and that is the most benign pin position for the hole. Just beautiful though.

Sorry. It's Caledonia.

Sorry. It's Caledonia.

It's a great place to sit and watch some shots isn't it?

#BOOM

Wow, that is an amazing statement. So honored to be representing this amazing company.

Can't wait to see that view in person soon Ken

[Q UOTE=Tadashi70;3177832]Drag your sorry asses off the porch and go play[/QUOTE]
I'm sticking to my well thought out strategy which does not include playing today. But, some good short game work will be done as soon as the rain stops, brother.

Sorry. It's Caledonia.

It's a great place to sit and watch some shots isn't it?

Amazing how hard it can be to hit that green. Its a scary looking shot from the fairway with all the water around. Few can hit the green...imagine someone sticking it to about 2 inches...

Back