The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Probably one of the best I've had the opportunity to experience. Can't wait to see if full of guys watching everyone come in.

With the limited golf I have gotten in this year I thought I could just sit back and enjoy watching everyone's experiences this year and relax without beating myself up over not trying to get in or even volunteer. At this point already I'm ready to call in sick the rest of the week and go hop in a car to make the trip.

With the limited golf I have gotten in this year I thought I could just sit back and enjoy watching everyone's experiences this year and relax without beating myself up over not trying to get in or even volunteer. At this point already I'm ready to call in sick the rest of the week and go hop in a car to make the trip.

You rocked this event brother.

The equipment staging pictures on twitter have been absolutely incredible.

It's a great place to sit and watch some shots isn't it?

Yes, both here and True Blue offer similar vantage points to have a cold beverage and watch the play. I do like Caledonia a little better because you're a little closer to the green.

I'm really loving what I've been able to see of my beautiful blue TaylorMade SLDR bag. Can't wait until Friday!

I absolutely love that view of the 18th at Caledonia. Looking forward to both hanging out on that porch, and giving that approach shot a go.

I absolutely love that view of the 18th at Caledonia. Looking forward to both hanging out on that porch, and giving that approach shot a go.

me too. It's only happened 1 time in 4 rounds there.

me too. It's only happened 1 time in 4 rounds there.

It has happened to me every time I played the course lol. I like to make it interesting I guess.

Those bags are a secret.

There is a lot of cool stuff in this thread today, and to me this is one of the best ones. I might be biased.

New equipment aside, which is of course awesome. I will say the Morgan cup (to me) is all about being on the team, improvement, and while the new sticks are awesome.

To have that staffer with MY name on it, and that I worked my A$$ off to represent myself, my team, and my sponsor would be absolutely priceless.

Wow! What an exciting day of reveals and showcasing of bags. Can't wait to see the Cobra stuff!

New equipment aside, which is of course awesome. I will say the Morgan cup (to me) is all about being on the team, improvement, and while the new sticks are awesome.

To have that staffer with MY name on it, and that I worked my A$$ off to represent myself, my team, and my sponsor would be absolutely priceless.

Its why the Sunday is full of emotions buddy. Its great to witness and we are excited to capture it for the world this year to see.

This is my favorite part. Equipment comes and goes. An embroidered staff bag is just freakin cool.

I can't imagine what you guys that are in this are feeling. Every time this thread pops up with a new post I get a little giddy when opening it wondering what it could be. I'm getting no work done and there's not even any golf happening yet...

These next couple of days are going to be exciting as equipment, bags, and surprises are revealed, but the true enjoyment happens with the fellow competitors. Soak in the practice rounds and try to play with as many guys as you can. One thing I regret was not playing with more people.

Completely agree - the most fun thing about following these bags being put together is thinking about the experience everyone is going to get starting on Friday - and before then, starting with the practice rounds.

It brings me back to our first conversation about Team THP. It brings me back to my one line that ties it all together. "Do it the way, the last one couldn't because you have the real Team THP here, instead of the imposters we had previously". Man have you ever...

POST OF THE DAY.

Better than any picture you can post up.

dypu4y7u.jpg

The other dynamite finishing hole. True Blue No 18 looking back from the porch above. The water level is higher than I've seen it. Less room for error.

dypu4y7u.jpg

The other dynamite finishing hole. True Blue No 18 looking back from the porch above. The water level is higher than I've seen it. Less room for error.

Looks like a birdie hole!!!

Ha Ha. Oh, there will be a few, as well as some "others".

dypu4y7u.jpg

What water?

Back