The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

My dream is to one day be a part of the Morgan Cup! So freaking awesome.

New equipment aside, which is of course awesome. I will say the Morgan cup (to me) is all about being on the team, improvement, and while the new sticks are awesome.

To have that staffer with MY name on it, and that I worked my A$$ off to represent myself, my team, and my sponsor would be absolutely priceless.

I was just thinking about this, and you're 100% correct. Just looking through all of the work everyone's put in this year to be the best they can be is amazing. I've seen some high handicappers get down to the mid range, and that's one of the most exciting things to witness thus far.

Literally. 10 extra bags other than the ones our Tour Pros have exist in the world. Two were given away, and the other eight are in Myrtle Beach right now...

#BOOM

nanu5agu.jpg

This is beyond belief.

nanu5agu.jpg

This is beyond belief.

It really is...I called my wife to share that information with her, but she didn't seem to comprehend just how cool that was.

Its why the Sunday is full of emotions buddy. Its great to witness and we are excited to capture it for the world this year to see.

Wish I could be there to shake everyone's hand and congratulate them!

Over view of 3/5

ahunu7aj.jpg

So much awesomeness!

Just had a demo day flashback seeing all those headcovers and irons.

This is much more awesome.

I'm sitting here in the hotel, thinking to myself am I really in this? Will I really get to see my name on a staff bag with clubs built for me ready for competition? Looking at all the pictures, I really cannot fathom it and I'm apart of it. I'm not going to lie fellas this week/weekend is going to be a dream come true for me. Ever since researching The Morgan Cup after finding THP all I've thought about was being apart of it. I get to be a Tour Staffer for one weekend. This is truly something dreams are made of. I'm ready for it.

Loving all the spoiler pics JB.

You all are going to have such a blast this weekend. Enjoy it, and I will enjoy following along!

Just had a demo day flashback seeing all those headcovers and irons.

This is much more awesome.

Your demo day flashback has me thinking of heads flying down range. :)

Hard to believe that's only 60% of the gear. Pure awesomeness!

Your demo day flashback has me thinking of heads flying down range. :)

Hard to believe that's only 60% of the gear. Pure awesomeness!

Look buzzsaw, that was only a handful of heads. The rest were JUST FINE!!

Dayuuuuuum that is a shat pot full of woods! :bomb:

Seeing all the pics of the gear is something pretty special - enjoy every second of it guys

I was going to come in here and write the long post wishing everyone good luck, but several other MC vets have beat me to it and said it much better than I could have.

So I will just leave it at this....I wish you all great golf, great fun, and most of all great memories, stop and take a minute to enjoy the surroundings and soak in everything that this event means....this week, you are a tour pro!!

Make sure to thank your sponsor and Josh and Morgan for making this dream come true and then go out and show them how much it means to you by putting on a great display of golf, sportsmanship and friendship.

Good luck to you all..........wish I was there to cheer you on.

Dress code for dinner Friday and Saturday? Formal?

Over view of 3/5

ahunu7aj.jpg

I tried and tried to look through the bags to see if I could get a hint of what the Bridgestone bags looked like but JB did an awesome job hiding them lol

This is incredible guys. Just incredible. Good luck to all my friends and the entire group. You have certainly earned it. Following the journey this year has been really cool. Seeing the work you guys put into your golf games, your physical shape and your mental game everyone of you should be smiling.. You did it. Now go have fun and play your best!

To sum up the past two days of this thread Holy Crap!!

And it will only get better from here.

Back