The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Over the last 2 days, THP has unveiled their new Tour Van that will be traveling the country bringing a fresh new look to the golfers everywhere. If you missed the inside look at this very special motorhome.

Exterior
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=16216

Interior
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=16221

The overall goals are exciting, however THP wants to make sure that this experience is as much about the wonderful readers and forum members as it is about what we are doing, so we are kicking off the "Major" season with a bang...

We bring you the THP Tour Van Masters Contest Sponsored by TaylorMade Golf!

16216_trnsFeatured.jpg

The Contest
Your job will be to pick 4 players that will give your team the most prize money. The catch is that 1 of your players must be a TaylorMade Staff Golfer from the list below. If multiple entrants have selected the same team, the winner will be chosen at random.

At the conclusion of the tournament your entire team's earnings will be totaled to determine the winner.

The Prize
The winner of this contest is in for something special and grand like no other contest before it. The winner will get a visit from the THP Tour Van to deliver an incredible prize package.
TaylorMade R11S Driver
TaylorMade RBZ Fairway Wood
adidas Golf Samba Shoes
Round of Golf w/ THP at your local course on us as we test out your new prizes

Rules To Enter

One entry per person and entries can be emailed to us at contests@thehackersparadise.com
This contest is only open to residents in the continental US.
You must be 18 years of age to enter this contest.
Entries must be turned in by 11:59PM EST Wednesday night April 4th.
You must be a THP Forum Member with at least 10 posts in the last 30 days to enter.
It may take up to 30 days to receive your prize (for obvious reasons).

IN YOUR ENTRY YOU MUST INCLUDE:
*Your Forum Screen Name
*Your Address
*Your Shoe Size
*Your Shaft Flex
*If you are RH or LH

Players could still qualify to play in this event or withdraw. It is up to each person to turn in their list accordingly.

Darren Clarke
Jason Day
Sergio Garcia
Robert Garrigus
Anders Hansen
Peter Hanson
Dustin Johnson
Martin Kaymer
Martin Laird
Edoardo Molinari
Sean O'Hair
Ryan Palmer
Chez Reavie
Justin Rose
Rory Sabbatini
John Senden
Scott Verplank
Johnson Wagner
Mike Weir
Y.E. Yang

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha you guys are awesome. What a great contest.

This is an incredible contest. Thanks THP and Taylormade Golf!

I look forward to getting that big bus to North Carolina.

Sweet! This might be my favorite contest yet!

Edit: Shouldn't have skimmed. Apparently I'm not allowed to enter.

Last edited:
This is sweet! Having the gear delivered and a round with THP, very nice. Thank you Taylormade and THP for another great contest.
I want to see the limited Ed. Sambas

Nice! It's going to be a long drive up here, but I'm looking forward to seeing you roll up.

Cant think of anything cooler than a visit from the THP tour van

Wow! What an awesome contest! Continental US is a big place, y'all will be winning too!

Holy crapola! This is awesome. THP delivers yet another fantastic contest and thanks to taylormade as well!

Seriously. Tappin'.

What a prize pack, and personal delivery?! That could be a lot of miles, so I can understand why it's continental US only (even though this could in itself be quite a journey!!)

Good luck with this one guys, someone is going to get very lucky with all this gear!

What a prize pack, and personal delivery?! That could be a lot of miles, so I can understand why it's continental US only (even though this could in itself be quite a journey!!)

Good luck with this one guys, someone is going to get very lucky with all this gear!

They'll add a large sea vessel next year and really open things up.

Wow that's possibly the most amazing prize I have seen so far on THP. THP and Taylormade really rock. You guys in the US are gonna have an awesome time with this competition (sure you can't put floaties on that thing?... I'm sure it would handle the pacific ocean well). Can't wait to see some pictures and video of the prize whoever wins this!

This is awesome! Thanks for the opportunity THP!

Good luck to you all. Great contest, awesome prize!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool contest, good luck to everyone

hahaha, awesome! I hope a Euro wins :alien:

Very nice ! I better start posting ;). Good luck to all

Wow what an incredible contest!! Amazing prize pack thanks THP and taylormade you guys rock!!

They'll add a large sea vessel next year and really open things up.

haha, I look forward to my visit from the THP Liner, or the THP Red October. :D

Awesome, what a great contest. Cannot wait for this one!

I just really hope a active poster wins this, if they're a newb I hope they really stick around.

Oh my goodness. Consider my mind blown! I am speechless. THANKS to TaylorMade Golf and THP, absolutely incredible.

I am always up for new gear and all, but seeing that tour bus in my local area and playing golf with GG & JB is just amazing. Great contest THP, you have outdone yourself again!

Sweet, the THP tour van and TaylorMade products is a win win. Badass contest.

Tap-in Talking

Awesome contest! Come on to NC!

Back