The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Someone explain to Phil that where he landed is the "fairway" and it is a good thing.

Great putt by Simpson on 18 to end the round even par. Masters.com is bringing it.

How bout a little Mahan coverage? They hatin' cause he has on a flatbrim?

Great run from Sergio, 3 birdies in a row, then a turd of a shot. wahey.

Euro domination today guys. :D

Of course. If tourneys were Wednesday through Sunday, it would be all the time...:act-up:

Of course. If tourneys were Wednesday through Sunday, it would be all the time...:act-up:

Thing is, some of the Euros dominating the first page today will indeed be making way tomorrow....for other Euros.

Lee has played some superb golf today. Seems to have hit more greens than most.

Westwood is playing solid golf today

6 inch lip on that bunker. HOw did Sergio think that was going to pop up on the green?

Someone tell Sergio that he's not Seve.

Thing is, some of the Euros dominating the first page today will indeed be making way tomorrow....for other Euros.

Lee has played some superb golf today. Seems to have hit more greens than most.

Your optimism makes me smile like Montguntery looking at a buffet.

Does Phil have the hiccups or something? :)

That was a hell of a putt by Vijay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW Vijay! Great putt! Wish the caddy wasn't in the way...

6 inch lip on that bunker. HOw did Sergio think that was going to pop up on the green?

I actually think that wasn't a bad play. If he lands that on the green from a plugged lie, he could be in the water. Had to hit the bunker earlier than he did though.

Your optimism makes me smile like Montguntery looking at a buffet.

That's the smile of a confident predator. Long way to go, lots of snacks in Westwood's bag....of course I'm optimistic!

That was a hell of a putt by Vijay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see Vijay doing well. That was the biggest putter grip I ever seen though. Whatever works.

Lee!!! What a round.

Btw, I saw it in person :)

Lee!!! What a round.

Aha, I knew that the brothers Calloway would go together! Now if our fellow brethren Phil would be able to play worth a damn...

Lee!!! What a round.

I fully expect him to credit you in his post round interview.

How was it?

Aha, I knew that the brothers Calloway would go together! Now if our fellow brethren Phil would be able to play worth a damn...

He's not sharp at all. He hit a bomb off #1 too :(

Phil's so awesome with the crowd though. Its incredible.

Lee hit 16 of 18 greens out there. That's quite a stat today.

He's not sharp at all. He hit a bomb off #1 too :(

Phil's so awesome with the crowd though. Its incredible.

You still there?

The big storms are very close to Augusta now. The guys that are playing this afternoon could have a tremendous advantage tomorrow morning with soft greens and low winds.
Soft greens, but looks like the winds are going to be steady (14-15 mph) all day until after 4 PM.

Plotter.php

Back