The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

That is awesome that you were there TC. So jealous. Taking a trip there is on my bucket list.

This is setting up nicely for tomorrow. The group I'm looking at are all the guys at Even or thereabouts - Tiger, Rose, Schwartzel, etc....can they get on a run?

Who does the TV coverage on the Masters? It's a bit frustrating that they seem to concentrate on a few groups and don't show a lot of the shots. Hardly seen anything of Bubba and Rory recently. Of course, as I type that they then show Rory's approach at 17. :act-up:

Ay, Phil, just when I think you've stopped the bleeding, you pull your tee shot right.

Who does the TV coverage on the Masters? It's a bit frustrating that they seem to concentrate on a few groups and don't show a lot of the shots. Hardly seen anything of Bubba and Rory recently. Of course, as I type that they then show Rory's approach at 17. :act-up:

aaaand he holes it!

I agree though, the coverage has been a bit disappointing. The camera work has me baffled. Why do we want to keep watching the player after they hit the shot instead of seeing where the ball is going??

That is awesome that you were there TC. So jealous. Taking a trip there is on my bucket list.

Let me know when. I will join you and we will drink a lot.

Do I put Bubba in for Rory or Tiger? I think Rory is going to struggle this Masters.

Do I put Bubba in for Rory or Tiger? I think Rory is going to struggle this Masters.

I'm still feeling positive about Rory. He's looked a bit out of sorts today, but that final round blow up had to be on his mind and hopefully he's got that monkey off his back after this round and he'll be more attacking tomorrow.

I am a huge Bubba fan but I have more faith in Rory and Tiger finishing the tournament strong.

That's interesting. Phil had to get one of the weights in his RAZR Fit tightened. Then he blasts it down the fairway.

Phil should have tightened that screw sooner.

So Phil had a screw loose?

Sorry, someone was going for it.

Rory under par? That's a result!

I think Cabrera is on steroids. Look at him. He's a freaking beast.

Nice finish by Rory to salvage the day somewhat.

That's interesting. Phil had to get one of the weights in his RAZR Fit tightened. Then he blasts it down the fairway.

So how soon do you think it will be before people start saying they let Phil adjust his driver and he should be disqualified?

I am a huge Bubba fan but I have more faith in Rory and Tiger finishing the tournament strong.

I know man. I am the same way. You just don't know if Bubba will be on fire tomorrow. Rory and Tiger will be solid.

Could RORS be the dumbest nickname in the history of mankind? If it was short for something I could see it, but its the same amount of letters. Maybe he was trying to cut out a syllable or something. Im sure Paulo will have the proper reasoning, because right now, its just ridiculous if you ask me. I have decided to change it. I am going on a crusade to change his nickname to Big Perm.

So Phil had a screw loose?

Sorry, someone was going for it.

Rory under par? That's a result!

Since you missed this early, look up.

So how soon do you think it will be before people start saying they let Phil adjust his driver and he should be disqualified?

Won't happen, because he waited to get a ruling on it before he did it.

Won't happen, because he waited to get a ruling on it before he did it.

Just so I can get it straight in my head in case I see it in a local competition, I assume the ruling was that he wasn't making a modification to the club, just keepiong it in working order. Is that correct?

Just so I can get it straight in my head in case I see it in a local competition, I assume the ruling was that he wasn't making a modification to the club, just keepiong it in working order. Is that correct?

Yes, he was allowed to fix it as long as he put it back exactly as it was. He cannot make modifications, just corrections.

Back