The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Since you missed this early, look up.

I did indeed One-T over that, thanks.

Y'know, I'd like to give you the official reasoning, but it bugs me incredibly too. Sounds like a rugby or cricket nickname, bleh. Y drop the Y? It's not even easy to say, is it?

I'd like to say it's just a ploy to annoy Yoccos, or as he should be known from now, Yoccors.

Big birdie by Phil to get one back. Finishing +2 with as bad as he played gives him a shot if he puts up a decent score tomorrow.

Just so I can get it straight in my head in case I see it in a local competition, I assume the ruling was that he wasn't making a modification to the club, just keepiong it in working order. Is that correct?

That seems correct, as Phil only tightened one of the weights, not changed them.

And...speaking of...Phil the Thrill with a birdie on 18 to get it to +2. Let's hope the upward trend continues tomorrow.

I did indeed One-T over that, thanks.

Y'know, I'd like to give you the official reasoning, but it bugs me incredibly too. Sounds like a rugby or cricket nickname, bleh. Y drop the Y? It's not even easy to say, is it?

I'd like to say it's just a ploy to annoy Yoccos, or as he should be known from now, Yoccors.

That sir sounds like a great idea. Big Perm and Yoccors in a room together to hash out their difficulties.

Yes, he was allowed to fix it as long as he put it back exactly as it was. He cannot make modifications, just corrections.

Easy to do with a torque wrench too, should squash any and all arguments.

That sir sounds like a great idea. Big Perm and Yoccors in a room together to hash out their difficulties.

We should get Yoccors a perm wig, and a high draw. Anyone called Big Perm McIlroy really should be hard as nails.

Also, Peter Hanson is every bit as good as I told everyone. :D

Phil gives a great interview. Just dead off the cuff honesty.....makes me like him even more.

Team Hackers tapping!

Gary Williams of Morning Drive just dropped a good stat on Twitter: The player that was furthest back from the lead after Day 1 that went on to win the Masters was Tiger Woods in 2005, he was T-33 after the first round. Right now, all of the players at even par are T-29. So if a player shot over par today, they'll have to overcome history to win.

I just want to let you guys know that I have something special coming for Monday. I was treated to a phenomenal day at Augusta compliments of our friends at Bridgestone.

So how is everybody doing after today in the contest?

I still think I have 4 finishers in the top 10, possible the winner.

Dude, I'm loving my selections! I'm hoping I'm the only person that selected Peter Hanson! I actually got a word from him on his way to the putting green. He was super friendly and the Taylormade staff bags are sick!

I just want to let you guys know that I have something special coming for Monday. I was treated to a phenomenal day at Augusta compliments of our friends at Bridgestone.
Thats really cool, I'm excited to see what you have in store for us.

I'm not doing great, if I remember correctly my picks were:
Justin Rose
Tiger Woods
Phil The Thrill
Rory McIlroy 4

Wow, very cool. Lucky guy!

If TW, Rory, & Mahan finish 1,2,3 - it won't matter as Johnson Wagner decide to implode on day 1. Bye bye to my chances.

This sounds awesome man. Glad you got a little VIP action.

I'm hoping for better performances by all of my guys tomorrow: Rose, Woods, McIlroy, and Choi. I'm actually most disappointed in Choi, he was my darkhorse pick based on his form at Augusta in the past few years, he didn't play well today.

Thats really cool, I'm excited to see what you have in store for us.

I'm not doing great, if I remember correctly my picks were:
Justin Rose
Tiger Woods
Phil The Thrill
Rory McIlroy 4

Dude, did you hack into my email? My same exact picks in the same exact order...

I like my picks still though.

Big Perm, I mean Worm

Original.0.gif

Yeah, Johnson Wagner killed my chances of winning this contest. Phil, Tiger, and Big Perm are doing ok, though.

Not too good. I got Big Perm, Not my Brothers Keeper, Mahan and Senden.

jconn...I've got the same lineup...Should've waited on my submission with the news on Day...Oh well...

I have Westwood in the lead, Woods and Rose 5 back at even and Phil at +2.

Back