The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

TC got to go to the Masters? Nice! Even better that it happened on a huge day for Lee.

Yes sir. You know, I followed Peter Hanson a lot yesterday (I have him in the THP contest) and he played so good yesterday. I think playing with Phil and Mahan really helped him. I actually almost ran into him when he was on his way to the putting green. I wished him good luck and he thanked me. Only at Augusta dude! I tell you what, he's sneaky long off the tee as well. He played in the toughest conditions of the day so I think he could go low this morning.

GC just did a nice interview with Tom Watson. He was very honest about how his iron play sucked yesterday and only hit 7 greens. With the windy conditions today, I'd love to see him put together a good round. I love how he always just accepts when he plays crappy and doesn't whine and blame outside factors.

Yes sir. You know, I followed Peter Hanson a lot yesterday (I have him in the THP contest) and he played so good yesterday. I think playing with Phil and Mahan really helped him. I actually almost ran into him when he was on his way to the putting green. I wished him good luck and he thanked me. Only at Augusta dude! I tell you what, he's sneaky long off the tee as well. He played in the toughest conditions of the day so I think he could go low this morning.

The small amount I got to watch last night showed a lot of Hanson and it looked like he was playing almost as well as anybody. Man, that had to be so freaking cool. I always forget how stunning that course looks until I see it again. I can't imagine what it would be like in person.

GC just did a nice interview with Tom Watson. He was very honest about how his iron play sucked yesterday and only hit 7 greens. With the windy conditions today, I'd love to see him put together a good round. I love how he always just accepts when he plays crappy and doesn't whine and blame outside factors.

Like tiger did with mud balls yesterday? Lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Surprised they let you so close to the grounds (let alone players) with that grizzly beard.

The small amount I got to watch last night showed a lot of Hanson and it looked like he was playing almost as well as anybody. Man, that had to be so freaking cool. I always forget how stunning that course looks until I see it again. I can't imagine what it would be like in person.

It's far more undulated and elevated than tv does it justice. Walking that course is exhausting. I can't imagine having to focus and play golf on it. Hanson was in the zone yesterday man. He hit the most beautiful straight balls off the tee. Just bombed. It kind of made me want a Taylormade driver! Dude, Taylormade's staff bags for the Masters were pretty freaking sweet. I did lots of bag and WITB perving when I could.

Like tiger did with mud balls yesterday? Lol

Its pathetic... The GC guys were already talking about his neck being sore, etc when he was snapping balls deep left. Even Van De Velde came out and said he just flat out choked. Tiger isn't the only one who tries to scatter the blame, just the most obvious example since he gets the most publicity. Its one thing to say the balls had mud on them, but its another to emphasize it and place the blame on it.

I had the exact same 180 yard snap hooks last Sunday too. It was definitely Haney's fault. I've been watching too much of that damn show of his and see what happened. I see where Tiger is coming from.

I had the exact same 180 yard snap hooks last Sunday too. It was definitely Haney's fault. I've been watching too much of that damn show of his and see what happened. I see where Tiger is coming from.

Haney's swing if overexaggerated promotes hooks dude. You take it inside and around. Haney sucks. He ruined Tiger!

hahahaha.....I guess you just can't miss left on 18. It's a shame he bogeyed 17 and 18 b/c he would be right in the hunt otherwise. I still think he's in good shape though.

I'm worried about Lee. I don't want him to blow this sucker.

Lee looked real calm out there from what I saw, but he's usually a composed dude. I thought Rory's finish was good for his mind. Should help him out today I would think.

I wonder how many more years Sandy Lyle will play. Great to see him still playing, just feel bad for the guys who play with him.

Haney's swing if overexaggerated promotes hooks dude. You take it inside and around. Haney sucks. He ruined Tiger!

Haney ruined Tigers driver swing, plain and simple. He was a great driver of the ball before him and now struggles with what used to be his advantage.

hahahaha.....I guess you just can't miss left on 18. It's a shame he bogeyed 17 and 18 b/c he would be right in the hunt otherwise. I still think he's in good shape though.

I agree dude, unless Tiger blows up today I think hes fine. And Id worry about Lee too. Until he wins you have to be concerned about having the lead this early.

Lee wont dude. Tiger's definitely in good shape. He will make his move soon. I'm not saying either way I want him too.

I really hate that Rory is under par. That's one guy I just want to see suffer on this course.

It's far more undulated and elevated than tv does it justice. Walking that course is exhausting. I can't imagine having to focus and play golf on it. Hanson was in the zone yesterday man. He hit the most beautiful straight balls off the tee. Just bombed. It kind of made me want a Taylormade driver! Dude, Taylormade's staff bags for the Masters were pretty freaking sweet. I did lots of bag and WITB perving when I could.
TC, was that your first time at Augusta?

Lee wont dude. Tiger's definitely in good shape. He will make his move soon. I'm not saying either way I want him too.

I really hate that Rory is under par. That's one guy I just want to see suffer on this course.

I fee like your life would be much happier if you accept the Irish Perm as the great golfer he is. Us Irish and the Mexicans arent that far off dude. lol

Who's that?

I fee like your life would be much happier if you accept the Irish Perm as the great golfer he is. Us Irish and the Mexicans arent that far off dude. lol

LOL thats true KMac. But I hate that man with every bone in my body. I'm not even going to rant about the Great Permaturd today. It's not worth it. I need to focus on the otherplayers in this field and more importantly, Lee playing as well as he is.

Glad Greg Norman dressed up for tv ....

I'm glad I'll be driving today and miss a lot of the coverage.

Tapatalk

I like Ryo's new clothing style. His outfit yesterday was pretty cool, though I could never pull it off.

Yoccors showing restraint with the Big Perm...aww, there goes our second bout of entertainment. First we lose TC's rantings, now Yoccors...sigh. :alien:

I never realized that Rory's miss was the same as mine, a massive Bubba-cut. Lee sure did look comfortable but I don't care who you are, that golf course can just bite you. #10 is just a hole that ruins people. And it looks like it would be easy to hit off the tee. I don't know how Rory hit it where he did on #10 last year. I found that to be unfathomable.

Like Hawk said, Rory finishing birdie, birdie (like Phil) could do wonders for both of those guys today. At least I hope so.

Oosty +2 through 2.

Back