The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

At last, a birdie from Phil.

Goodness - I didn't even notice that Day completely tanked it down the stretch. Yuck.

Freddy almost jars one from the fairway. Looking very solid. And meanwhile, Phil hits yet another tee shot left.

Even I counted Luke's card different....I wonder what's going on there.

Gutted to see Bubba putting like we all know he can. :D

If only I could pick the correct Euros, I'd be good at this fantasy golf too.

I'd say this source is pretty good on ending the Luke Donald scorecard controversy:
"@DianeDonald Just got off the phone with Luke, NOT disqualified. Thank goodness"

Phil hitting trees like I do. This is really sad.

Phil is done. Guess I will have to substitute Luke Donald into my Group A... OH WAIT.

I'd say this source is pretty good on ending the Luke Donald scorecard controversy:
"@DianeDonald Just got off the phone with Luke, NOT disqualified. Thank goodness"

Way to bring it full circle Ary. Good to see him still alive

Thought Phil would have it together this week. Why does he suck so bad off the tee? I was hoping the lack of rough wouldn't matter this week but when he's way into the trees it tends to do some damage on the score.

Not a single player of my 8 picked this week are under par right now.

And Lee takes the outright lead with a birdie.

Apparently the scorers read a 5 at the 5th as a 3. Cleared up now, phew!

Please be true. For his sake and to keep my hopes alive that the rangefinder will be visiting California.

The big storms are very close to Augusta now. The guys that are playing this afternoon could have a tremendous advantage tomorrow morning with soft greens and low winds.

Looks like some rain falling on the course now. Can see some drops on a camera lens and on a shot of one of the ponds.

Phil is done. Guess I will have to substitute Luke Donald into my Group A... OH WAIT.
Thankfully I have Keegan on the bench.

The big storms are very close to Augusta now. The guys that are playing this afternoon could have a tremendous advantage tomorrow morning with soft greens and low winds.

If they finish. If they dont, quite a disadvantage having to play extra.

Can I start a rumor about Tiger's leg starting to bother him?

Lee will take a par at 18 and run away gladly.

Another bogey for Phil....

We had a thunder storm come through here about 45 minutes to an hour ago. I hope the lightening is not traveling with the storm as it gets to Augusta.

Has anyone ever purposely attempted to skip their ball across the water on 16? Seems like some people (Sergio) might have better results that way.. :p

Great run from Sergio, 3 birdies in a row, then a turd of a shot. wahey.

Euro domination today guys. :D

Back